'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

S0436

Halsey had 16 tracks with 3 interludes, so I hope it is no more than that and we get 13 or more full songs.

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackhead
3 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Her site go to the shop and under the music tab it explains all the versions to be released....vinyl...standard...deluxe... cassette.

3 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

It's written on her site "Deluxe Edition CD with exclusive bonus tracks"...

https://shopfr.ladygaga.com/products/cd-deluxe-chromatica

ahhh ok. The American website is different, it doesn’t mention the deluxe or standard, just the different forms of album. 

GypsyMonster

Guys do you think she would do a tour for CHROMATICA? If so how much would you speculate the tickets would be?

( i paid £90 for my JOANNE your ones that were cancelled but I’m assuming since her ASIB success her tickets will be more expensive?:saladga:

DrewPa
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

wow less than 50 minutes for a 16 tracks album seems short to me... that means that all songs should be 3 minutes long, or there are some interludes 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Darcklighter22
1 minute ago, DrewPa said:

wow less than 50 minutes for a 16 tracks album seems short to me... that means that all songs should be 3 minutes long, or there are some interludes 

Yeah my guess is 1-3 interludes between 1-2 mins so a few songs might be longer.

DiamondAngel
28 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

The orchestral music in the SL teasers is an interlude from the album, someone Shazamed it!

Omg! Did it have a name? Or did it just say “interlude?” 

This right here is why I stan Lady ****ing Gaga. 

We spent so long thinking that it would be called “GAGA” thinking it would go back to the fame monster days with “Frankinsteined” then we thought it was video game related and called Babylon and guess what? She’s pulled it out the bag YET again. 

Chromatica is a SICK album name, literally already iconic. She’s created a new planet, and it’s all colourful and she’s created different symbols with different colours. Yet. Again. I have not predicted what she’s going to do and where’s she’s heading sonically with an album. 

She really is like Madonna. She changes every era, she does different things, different ideas. I was worried she was going down the “GAGA” route and release a ten track LP with songs like the fame monster. But it seems she’s peaking creatively again. A 16 track album based around a different planet influenced by disco? A slay, an actual slay 

Stupid Love has surpassed my expectations too, it’s living up to the hype, everyone is talking about it. It was playing on capital fm today at work and it just fit right in, she was right in the middle of the overplayed hits they bang out. Even my work colleague who is 57 turned to me and told me to turn it up because that “stupid love love” song was catchy. The promo is amazing, the build up to this album is amazing and I’m so glad she waited because within a week we’ve got a new single, new video, album name and announcement and it’s coming in less than five weeks

Stanning this woman is so ****ing effortless because she just keeps on giving and keeps on surprising. Even the way katyrats on twitter are making accounts like “flopga chromatiflop” shows that she shakes the table constantly. I have never seen more noise around one woman in my life. With other pop stars if someone doesn’t like their art people will ignore yet with gaga they like to have their opinions. 

Let’s face it she’s never going away, and I’m honestly thinking this album is going to be massive, it’s going to cause a lot of noise and get people talking and let me tell you I’d rather stan a bitch who shakes the table and causes noise than a mediocre hit maker. 

God today has been a good day. Finally, being fed that GOOD GOOD. 

🙋🏼‍♂️

DrewPa
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Yeah my guess is 1-3 interludes between 1-2 mins so a few songs might be longer.

It's a strong possibility yes... damn, I don't like very much interludes, that spoils my shuffle routine and they are not very good for streams (I heard... that is why an ASIB OST w/o Interludes has been released, right?)

Oh well, not going to complain too much, I will love the album anyway lol

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Omg I didn't know they were gonna take the SL items down:(

It must be an error? So weird- glad I got my single order in though. 

Kattys
5 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Why are there 3 different cassettes  for Chromatica in Gaga's site?:what:

Because they go after our coins hard :ladyhaha:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived