'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

OMonster

Gaga is releasing a CONCEPTUAL pop record that exists on a planet she's creatively built for us :bradley:

I mean, I - 

She's really coming, isn't she?

Even just the title 'Chromatica' - it's her most interesting and most conceptual title to date.

This era is going to be incredible. 

I can't wait to see her in public again. The looks. She's really going to floor us. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Der Meister
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Announcement in 15 minutes :vegas:

I’m an insider now :enigma:

Darcklighter22

Sooo 19 deluxe and 16 standard....so the deluxe will have 3 interludes mixed into the album like BTW?

gagaohlala

I just don't get the debate around fillers or ''too much'' Track on an album. I get that it can impact the vision people could have of the album as ''a good'' or a ''bad'' album as a whole. But as a person, moreover as a fan, more music makes me happy. The more we get, the more we have chances to have songs that we will personaly love ! More music, more fun, more bops, that's it for me. Better to have too much than too little, isn't it ? Because, if you don't like the songs, just don't listen to them :oops:

So after all this time I'm really happy to have soon a 19 track album omg ! :ladyhaha:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Sooo 19 deluxe and 16 standard....so the deluxe will have 3 interludes mixed into the album like BTW?

Born This Way didn't have interludes... infact, no Gaga album has interludes in them

End Racism Now

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, gagaohlala said:

I just don't get the debate around fillers or ''too much'' Track on an album. I get that I can impact the vision people could have of the album as ''a good'' or a ''bad'' album as a whole. But as a person, moreover as a fan, more music makes me happy. The more we get, we more we have chances to have songs that we will personaly love ! More music, more fun, more bops, that's it for me. Better to have too much than too little, isn't it ? Because, if you don't like the songs, just don't listen to them :oops:

So after all this time I'm really happy to have soon a 19 track album omg ! :ladyhaha:

This is a mindset I can support:ally:

culturalbaptism
5 minutes ago, zerojk said:

That would be disgraceful

She has evolved so much as an artist after she left ARTPOP behind and she learnt from her mistakes... she doesn't need to go back to it again... she can do MUCH better than that and we know it 

I mean it as experimental pop music. Thank god she's not in that mindset anymore.

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Darcklighter22
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Born This Way didn't have interludes... infact, no Gaga album has interludes in them

Sorry didn't flesh out my idea with as many words as I should have lol...to have the interludes just be apart of the deluxe and have them scattered threw out the album tracklist like with the extra songs from the special edition of BTW

Inferno
7 minutes ago, Successga said:

Deluxe tracks are filler. We do not need them. Some are bops, not gonna lie, but we don't need them. Thank god this deluxe trend is dying out with the advance of streaming.

This isn't even true. An album having bonus tracks is basically a gift. You realize artists have to pay out of pocket to even go past a certain number of tracks?  And often times bonus tracks are better than what's included only on standard editions. Super Bass was a deluxe edition track off of Pink Friday and it's arguably one of Nickis most iconic hits. Really strange to me that anyone would think less tracks equates to quality, not always the case. At this point I'm not concerned with her having a tight and concise album because she hasn't done that since The Fame Monster. I just want some good content at this point.

culturalbaptism
7 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

Guys... Gaga and filler doesn't match sorry. I'm 100% sure it'll be BOP after BOP.

I can cut 3 filler tracks from ARTPOP.

200.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived