subtext / fantasy

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, OMonster said:

It looks 100x better and I didn't even think that was possible :bradley:

I loved the red, but this - wow.

Both are incredible

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

33 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I kinda think the next videos will be a prequel to the SL video

I dreamt about it... :enigma: In my dream, Babylon was the prequel and that video explained why the tribes were fighting... It was beautiful, Gaga was in full white (and it reminded me a lot of the G.U.Y music video) and she was God :firega:

MissKombucha

I like to think that instead of the record having a concept itself , she’ll use the visuals to tell a narrative that’s tethered through the music. She has said she’s wanted to act more and I think this is the perfect opportunity to create her own role. CHROMATICA is a visual album. I like to think that each tribe / color represents a different sonic mood. Pink represents Pop. Blue represents Hip Hop/R&B. Green may represent Ballads (I’m hoping they’re electronic ala Power of Good Bye / Frozen). Yellow represents PURE techno. Black represents Dark House music. Red represents Rock. She’ll have organized the music in this manner so there’s a sense of cohesion without one solid theme. Maybe it all concludes with a color spectrum she hasn’t yet shown to represent the Spiritual Ones. 🤷🏻‍♂️

32 minutes ago, dirtxpony said:

I think stupid love was taken from a Chromatica film, that's why the teasers are not in the video, and there will be more songs for each tribe and we will get the entire video later

The serve... She should do that! 

Is "Babylon" still a thing? I haven't seen any *~iNsIdeR~* talking about it since the SL leak

Moonlight on Water
39 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I kinda think the next videos will be a prequel to the SL video

people with the Itunes copy of SL say that there is a small instrument thing at the end of the song that sounds like a connection to another song, so i have faith that there will be a continuation. i hope for a visual album

she/her

Illuminati
Just now, Red said:

Is "Babylon" still a thing? I haven't seen any *~iNsIdeR~* talking about it since the SL leak

gaga clocked them with the actual title and they went into hiding

Just now, Illuminati said:

gaga clocked them with the actual title and they went into hiding

But it was not rumored to be the album title, was it? I thought it was just a song (specifically the one from Haus Labs' song)

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

Reliable guy on PopJustice is suggesting that a lot is coming next week. 

I'm thinking second song and album announcement / pre-order. 

Gonna be a big week, either way! 

Maybe a video for that song too. Probably the contract for the “Shot on iPhone” collab with Apple is for two videos, like Selena Gomez with LYTLM and LAHN

Look At Her Now GIF by Selena Gomez

3 minutes ago, Red said:

But it was not rumored to be the album title, was it? I thought it was just a song (specifically the one from Haus Labs' song)

No... We just speculated about it because it could be a great album title but after CHROMATICA... :firega:

It could be a song 

9 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

I dreamt about it... :enigma: In my dream, Babylon was the prequel and that video explained why the tribes were fighting... It was beautiful, Gaga was in full white (and it reminded me a lot of the G.U.Y music video) and she was God :firega:

That’s what I was thinking and those mountains and crystals could be cgi’d as the hanging gardens of Babylon lol

Just now, LG2008 said:

No... We just speculated about it because it could be a great album title but after CHROMATICA... :firega:

It could be a song 

I never liked Babylon, not as a song title, not as an album title. I just hope it's made up, lol.

Just now, S0436 said:

That’s what I was thinking and those mountains and crystals could be cgi’d as the hanging gardens of Babylon lol

Imagine if they make a CGI Babylon city with the gardens and everything and later in that video the tribes destroy the city and that's why the place looks like a desert... but the cristal mountains survived...

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived