💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
5 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

btw he’s talking about a cancelled Vegas show? which one and why was it cancelled I don’t remember ?

She had a sinus infection and bronchitis

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I'll never get over the fact she doesn't sing Higher Higher but Hey Yeah Hey Yeah :bradley:

I’ve always thought that she sang “Now it’s time to free me from the chain” but she sings SHAME:bradley:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Noemii said:

I’ve always thought that she sang “Now it’s time to free me from the chain” but she sings SHAME:bradley:

She sings  Chain, not shame

End Racism Now

ParaVisions
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

6-F5135-B9-1-ACB-489-C-B1-B6-9-C8-BE73-C

Exactly. I would love sth like this. Would totally buy it. And more. Gosh I hope there’s a lot of this style with every merchandise for this era. 

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She sings  Chain, not shame

But I turned on the subtitles (it wasn’t automatic) and it says shame

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Noemii said:

But I turned on the subtitles (it wasn’t automatic) and it says shame

https://genius.com/amp/Lady-gaga-stupid-love-lyrics

"Now, it's time to free me from the chain
I gotta find that peace, is it too late or
Could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you (Even if I break in two)"

The subtitles are wrong

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Honestly, even though I've been listening to the leak, it doesn't take away how excited I am or how amazing this track is. It hasn't taken away any hype for me at all

End Racism Now

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Honestly, even though I've been listening to the leak, it doesn't take away how excited I am or how amazing this track is. It hasn't taken away any hype for me at all

same here! i've been listening to it all day and i can dance to most of it already!

she/her

xoxo Craig
Just now, Cookies said:

same here! i've been listening to it all day and i can dance to most of it already!

Same here :nooo:  like its all that I've been listening to

End Racism Now

TylerMedeiros

Doesn’t the photo right next to where it says lg-6 on the promotional photo look like the clip she put up at the beginning of Coachella????? 

YEET

DoctorScent

So...this is lg6 symbol? It's the same colour as Chromatica logo, but it's red on Gagas forehead. But I think it's maybe an ultimate symbol of some kind of god the planet or something. So maybe this picture which is definately from a photoshoot is from an Album shoot which presents Gaga as the ultimate Queen of Chromatica? Thoughts?

sdsd.jpg

Jose P
16 minutes ago, MisterDeDe said:

So...this is lg6 symbol? It's the same colour as Chromatica logo, but it's red on Gagas forehead. But I think it's maybe an ultimate symbol of some kind of god the planet or something. So maybe this picture which is definately from a photoshoot is from an Album shoot which presents Gaga as the ultimate Queen of Chromatica? Thoughts?

sdsd.jpg

It’s the symbol of the red tribe. And the one with the heart is the symbol of the pink tribe. Each tribe seems to have their own symbol.

DoctorScent
11 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It’s the symbol of the red tribe. And the one with the heart is the symbol of the pink tribe. Each tribe seems to have their own symbol.

Red tribe have a moon-shaped symbol, and pink tribe have a heart shaped while this one is different

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived