'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
7 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

You know what's even crazier? When the "every nation got me spacin'" thing leaked, that was actually theĀ onlyĀ leak where I thought, "Oh my god. This could be a really great song. I hope she releases this one day." And...well..HERE WE ARE!

It's even more surreal knowing that I thought that that leak had so much potential :bradley:

I'll admit I've only listened to the FULL leak once, but the "small" bits I listened to a ton..bopsĀ :bradley:Ā I'm so ready to hear this fully done HQĀ song tonight:flutter:

Honestly I hope that the song is changed, even in the slightest way, I won't be disappointed if it's not though.

I just want these VISUALS.

messybottom

Anyone else still so much in shock that it doesnā€™t feelĀ like the era is actually here? It hasnā€™t hit me yet. It still feels like ASIB just endedĀ :giveup:

lavenderblondee
5 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Who is gonna watch the video first.... then listen to the song!?! Or vice versa!!

Watching the video first. Even if I hadn't heard the leak, I think I'd do the same.

LadariousGarage

LIKE LESS THAN 2 HOURS ILQEGAHFNIJ:LH BRGN:EF>A SMKA"PJW:MK"GSJ:OBEQF AFKH::KAJFE

Lets do it baby I know the Law

I'll watch the video first.

Imagine all the fashion credits we're gonna get :giveup: unf yes, everyone looks dazzling and alien in the teasers. I hope the Haus Labs social media accounts deliver behind-the-scenes images of the dancers' makeup.

If she does do other colors and characters for the Chromatica theme, I'd be happy if she kept the campy sci-fi vibe, because there's this still from the movie Flash Gordon (1980) I have saved and look at often and I'm imagining her as a blue/purple/lavender space princess dwelling in a retro-futuristic high fantasy castle:

bb0026cd426ce40c730eb29e066625319c553d95

āš”šŸ²

Gagaloo911

Imma listen to the song first and take it in before I watch the music videoĀ 

5 minutes ago, messybottom said:

Anyone else still so much in shock that it doesnā€™t feelĀ like the era is actually here? It hasnā€™t hit me yet. It still feels like ASIB just endedĀ :giveup:

I don't know why but I'm notĀ as nervous as when ENIGMA startedĀ :cryga:

I remember crying when I saw the ENIGMA teaser but that didn't happened with these 2 teasers, I was and still am shooked tho...

Anyways, I love this era and it's just starting...Ā 

3 minutes ago, Bae said:

I'm most excited to see the transition from the orchestra to the actual song :legend:

Ā 

YES! I love that they are total opposites.Ā Iā€™m also having trouble picturing how the songā€™s going to fit with the narrative weā€™ve seen from the teasers. Iā€™m really excited to see!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived