'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Unprofessional? Ma'am this is a FAN FORUM....

B13-E5-B4-A-A4-ED-418-F-8773-1-ADC35-B25

The title of the thread can change at any time whenever the mods want. Calm down sis.:gayhat:

If it's that big of a deal go make a forum and an album discussion thread there with whatever title you deem appropriate.:fan:

I just mean unprofessional in terms of credibility for GGD. Since GGD is the main and major fansite for news and discussion about Gaga.

The least they could do is keep the title as LG6 until it's confirmed and we can all discuss the rumors about the album title in the thread. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Sorry not sorry but I think it's super unprofessional and inappropriate for GGD to be calling it Chromatica when it hasn't been confirmed to be the title of the album and could very well be incorrect and misleading all of us. 

Like the least the mods could do is wait for confirmation to change the thread to that and allow us to just discuss it as a rumor as it currently is.

Omg. Omg. I can’t deal with these posts anymore. Don’t you think that the admin got it OK’D to go ahead of call the thread that? Several news outlets, Sarah, bloodpop AND the damn billboard have seemingly confirmed this. And if it isn’t the title, it can be a place holder. Ya’ll get pressed for nothing. Calling GGD unprofessional like what are you saying !!!??? 

2 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I just mean unprofessional in terms of credibility for GGD. Since GGD is the main and major fansite for news and discussion about Gaga.

The least they could do is keep the title as LG6 until it's confirmed and we can all discuss the rumors about the album title in the thread. 

I'm sure Gaga Daily will survive all the "backlash" incoming when people find out what we named an album discussion thread....:sis:

BlackCrown
9 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Feel free to point me to a seat.

EA8-C5-F09-A8-B7-4561-A4-D5-E468403617-A

Here you go

chair fail GIF

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Gagaloo911
28 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Omg. Omg. I can’t deal with these posts anymore. Don’t you think that the admin got it OK’D to go ahead of call the thread that? Several news outlets, Sarah, bloodpop AND the damn billboard have seemingly confirmed this. And if it isn’t the title, it can be a place holder. Ya’ll get pressed for nothing. Calling GGD unprofessional like what are you saying !!!??? 

You really think admin or GGD went through that? 

:sure:

"seemingly" is not confirmed and there is every chance Chromatica could be referring to something that not the album. Who tf knows.

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

And I can't deal with you anymore.

Flip Off GIF by memecandy

And lmao you really think admin or GGD went through that? 

:sure:

"seemingly" is not confirmed and there is every chance Chromatica could be referring to something that not the album. Who tf knows.

Why do you care so much though. :flop:

B6-A839-BC-13-DD-4697-BF40-D8277034-E980

MANiCURE1295

Update on my listening y’all: Halfway through Scheisse and I’m just saying...BORN THIS WAY WAS EPIC AS **** YALL. These tracks SLAY. I love the political and religious undertones on almost EVERY SINGLE TRACK. That’s how you do woke pop Miss Katy!

wow: Bloody Mary take me away :bradley:

messybottom
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Update on my listening y’all: Halfway through Scheisse and I’m just saying...BORN THIS WAY WAS EPIC AS **** YALL. These tracks SLAY. I love the political and religious undertones on almost EVERY SINGLE TRACK. That’s how you do woke pop Miss Katy!

I’m on born this way too :giveup:

say what you want about it but... the Queen :giveup:

the tempo change during the bridge :nooo:

messybottom

look at this gif

remember the 2 different symbols on gaga‘s head in the different teaser images? Look at how well they mesh together :giveup:

Just now, messybottom said:

HML just started for me... whew.:rockstar:

MANiCURE1295
Just now, messybottom said:

The Queen is lowkey one my boyfriends favorite Born This Way songs. This whole album really is a slay...once again, can’t say I’m shocked that it was Gaga’s third straight AOTY nom. The production really is incredible.

BlackCrown
1 minute ago, messybottom said:

The Queen :diane:

The end of this song is just a creation of the gods :giveup:

Staaaarryyyy niiiiight
Come inside me, like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will flyyyyyyy
On a challenger across the sky