Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga criticizes Mitt Romney, tells fans to VOTE

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DontDoubtDavid

We all have a voice. She is just taking advantage of the platform to reach millions to know where she stands. People do this all the time when they buy those campaign signs and put them on their front lawn. Isn't that their right and hers, since she's an American citizen?

It is important for one to think for themselves. They shouldn't be choosing because of an entertainer says so, they should do it with an understanding of the policies and issues each candidate offers.

Great point, and I understand that! I actually made a similar statement above you. :)

Woolfsmck

all this political talk is making me nervous for election day. I had a nightmare that Romney won and we all woke up and the sky was orange and he made almost all middle class people homeless.

I dreamt that Obama declarded Muslim law and everyone had to pay a tithe the moscs equal to you total income accept food an rent.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

giskardsb

But she's a pop star. There's more of a problem if the portion of her fanbase that can vote is simply going by what she says.

no different than a bunch of Rush Limbaugh dittoheads voting for who he says to vote for. And the vast majority of Gaga fans are not likely to vote for an enemy of Gay rights like the republican party anyway.

HeyItsKyKy

no different than a bunch of Rush Limbaugh dittoheads voting for who he says to vote for. And the vast majority of Gaga fans are not likely to vote for an enemy of Gay rights like the republican party anyway.

And those people who simply vote mindlessly are idiots. Well a good portion of Gaga's fanbase is gay or advocate gay rights, so that would make sense.

Woolfsmck

Yep.... Gaga = Rush Limbaw who can sing... heh....
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

giskardsb

And those people who simply vote mindlessly are idiots. Well a good portion of Gaga's fanbase is gay or advocate gay rights, so that would make sense.

sure, people need to think on their own. Alas, there are many who vote out of habit or based on statements by people they trust rather than their own ideas.

...and pays more than 14%. Try to understand the tweet as a whole, please.

I thought that Romney gets a big tax deduction because he donates a lot of his income to charity, though.

Economy

13? WTF?

No wonder the US has so many financial problems... you dont collect almost anything from the wealthy! Collecting only from the middle class can on do much!

her political tweets make me laugh because it always seems cute and out of character to me.

She smokes pot one day and then turns political the other :derpga:

HeyItsKyKy

sure, people need to think on their own. Alas, there are many who vote out of habit or based on statements by people they trust rather than their own ideas.

Agreed.

FairyDreams

Hey has anyone ever looked up Gary Johnson? He is a liberal and he agrees with me with just about everything.

Archived