💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When did she make the music video?

Gracious Gaga

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

In the past, when Gaga has began shooting music videos, some information leaks or photos of her on set will leak and we learn that she is in the process of making a video.  This time around, I felt everything stayed out of our sight (of course, until that music video still leaked- even though, I'm assuming by that point the video was done shooting).

So, when do you guys think Gaga shot this video??  Where did she shoot it?

♥ Kindness Police.

JoanneMonster

I mean... we got three looks from the mv already and the dancers were seen in different studios weeks ago

I See You

Delusional

Warner Brothers studio 

set apparently had palm trees and other stuff too 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

MaryJaneHolland

Apparently during the Grammys weekend.

And there wa sa rumor of Gaha shooting in a desert and the pics look like they are in a desert.

joannesrats

Just remember that we had no idea that she filmed the video for John Wayne - we don't know what she's up to

geusst1235
5 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

Warner Brothers studio 

set apparently had palm trees and other stuff too 

7 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I mean... we got three looks from the mv already and the dancers were seen in different studios weeks ago

The WB shoot with her dancers was actually a musical episode for Lucifer's 5th season.

Infinity Wave

She got the pink hair just like the HL shoot and the pics on her insta and in the candids we got in late january.

I guess it was shoot in that timeframe.

Colourful

Gracious Gaga
9 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

She got the pink hair just like the HL shoot and the pics on her insta and in the candids we got in late january.

I guess it was shoot in that timeframe.

this is very true 

♥ Kindness Police.

elijahfan

Well, if I remember correctly the John Wayne video was kind of a well kept secret.

In late January though, it was heavily rumored that Gaga was working at Warner Bros. Studios, so I'd say the video was shot late last month. We also noticed around that time she had bleached her eyebrows, a look that she's apparently sporting in the video.

Archived