šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Glee x Gaga: MEGARATE

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

IMG-8844.jpg

In this series of megarates we will rate Glee performances! Glee was a big part of my childhood and was one of the first shows I really watched. We experienced some great, yeah sometimes cheesy, performances and it is time to rate them!

Rules:
Give the songs a rate between 1-10 (with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest), you can use the same rate more then once. Throughout the performances you have the ability to give a 0 and a 11 once!Ā 

It would be nice to tell me (or react to this OP)Ā if you planned to vote so I can make a taglist :vegas:Ā 

Please, send me your rates trough a link to I survey Iā€™m gonna post at the bottom of each OP!

MEGARATE 1: Glee x Gaga

In this first megarate weā€™re gonna judge all Lady Gaga covers by the Glee cast! In total, 9 performances are to judge. Those are:

- Bad Romance (Season 1)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Poker Face (Season 1)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Telephone (Season 2)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Born This Way (Season 2)

Spoiler

Ā 

- YouĀ and I (Season 3)

Spoiler

Ā 

- The Edge of Glory (Season 3)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Americano (Season 4)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Applause (Season 5)

Spoiler

Ā 

- Marry the Night (Season 5)

Spoiler

Ā 

Please send me your rates for each song here (you are free to add comments to your points):Ā https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/MDDKFJY

Voting Ends: March 10thĀ (8 PM CET)
Ceremony: March 12th (8pm CET)

Fun Fact: Marry the Night was set to be performed by Rachel in the season 3 finale and was recorded but got cut from the episode! The reason was sadly never given.

Might beĀ interested:

Ā 

SwissMonsterĀ®ļø - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Oh, me is invited?

giphy.webp

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Lazz Monster

i'll participate, pls remind me closer to the deadline.

if TEOG isn't top 3 i'll RIOTĀ :grr:

We're far from the Shallow now

SwissMonster

The fact I was about to post this thread yesterday and then that other gurl Lady Gaga decided to start the LG6 eraĀ :excuseu:

Max
10 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

The fact I was about to post this thread yesterday and then that other gurl Lady Gaga decided to start the LG6 eraĀ :excuseu:

Sue ha

GaGaAst

I still watch glee performance and my all time favourite SANTANA LOPEZ..and her raspy voice

I would love to be part of this megarate. Marry the night by Adam is masterpiece. Santana (also Kurt) nailed bad romance. The edge of glory sounds really amazing too (Santana killed it again and also Mercedes)Ā 

All other songs are so good wait I never knew you and I was also performed. (ok saw it its good).Ā 

I am pretty sure MTN will win followed by BR.Ā 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

SwissMonster
3 minutes ago, Marges said:

Sue ha

On it as we speakĀ :excuseu:

Davian

I never watched Glee, but Iā€™ll participate:lolly:Ā Iā€™m a Adam stan tho so expect the flawless MTN performance to get a high score from me:lolly:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

• Admin changed the title to Glee x Gaga: MEGARATE

Archived