💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

SL Produced By Max Martin

Cyber Babylon

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

To all of you complaining about Max Martin sound being "basic" or mainstream or whatever, HE'S the one who ends up creating any pop sound that becomes popular on radio/streaming services, he's that influential and powerful in the business. Now, for example, RedOne's work with Gaga is miles superior and intricate than his work with Nicki or Jlo, David Guetta's work on Fashion! was completely different from what he usually creates, and that's because Gaga is the one who dictaminates the sound of her work and she literally brings the best out of her producers and push them to new horizons. 

Max and Gaga can create magic together. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I also said the same thing about the Aura demo with its awkward western start and transitions into an ugly spongebob sitar or something...I for sure thought these were rough "demo instrumental sounds" and would sound even better on the final version...nope lol

I do hope seeing this full list of names that put this song together means the song was defintley reworked into an different sound and that's why her team wasnt so worried about the leak cuz it was the version 5 80s demo lol not the cyber anime punk bop we might be getting? Lol

after listening to the leak again and looking at the billboard, something is off. The visuals just don’t fit the sonics of the song quite right (to me). It’s for sure going to be different. Bookmarking you cause I know you are right :golfclap:

ProdigyARTPOP

Production credits include writers, mixers, producers, etc. it doesn’t necessarily mean too too much. 

messybottom
1 minute ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Production credits include writers, mixers, producers, etc. it doesn’t necessarily mean too too much. 

Very true! I’m sure the final version is different from the leak we have though. Gaga didn’t seem to break a sweat so maybe it’s cause she knows we are gonna be blown away by the final product..? ignore my delusional hope :selena:

HeavyPunkLover

They nedded so many producers for that? Or just evryone want their piece of cake for Adding one note? 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Fame IV
3 hours ago, Erich Johnson said:

how many producers for a basic song

:ladyhaha:

Sorry, for an EPIC song.

A Star is Born ⭐

BetrayedSTAN

I'm sure they sent the song to max martin to reworked it after it got leaked and fans didn't liked it..

Jigglygoth
9 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

I'm sure they sent the song to max martin to reworked it after it got leaked and fans didn't liked it..

Fans liked the leak tho :laughga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

PSYCHOSHTICK

Sorry if AP but since the song might samples ‘Lee Wells - RIDE’ it’s very weird not to see him or Leedor Koren (the writer of RIDE according to Spotify) in those credits.

So Mr. S is either wrong OR she’s not using that sample for the final version anymore.

Jigglygoth
27 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Sorry if AP but since the song might samples ‘Lee Wells - RIDE’ it’s very weird not to see him or Leedor Koren (the writer of RIDE according to Spotify) in those credits.

So Mr. S is either wrong OR she’s not using that sample for the final version anymore.

Just googled it and OMG yas. But IDK, was ZOMBIE ZOMBIE credited for the Venus sample? legitimately asking, I can't remember. 

I just checked the Wikipedia page for the song, and they do not seem to be credited. 

Our girl stealing songs left and right, YAAAAAS QUEEN, we stan a criminal :ladyhaha:

EDIT: She did credited ZOMBIE ZOMBIE on the album's booklet, we stan a saint :kara:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived