Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anybody else avoid the leaks?

Nino

Featured Posts

I haven't listened to Stupid Love. I actively avoided the leaked photos. My little monster friends tried to pressure me to but I don't like the thought of contributing to something that would make Gaga personally upset :selena:

The lashings I've got were legendary :selena:

Is anybody else in my position? I need a support group to make it through the next 2 days :selena:

LIST OF GOLD STAR LIDDO SUPPORT GROUP MEMBERS(so far)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

No. Only because I didn’t think it was the lead when it originally leaked.

I just thought it was just a random new song 

RAMROD

I didn't. It will only add spectrum for me, to hear how different it will be from final version on Friday. :giveup:

I applaud you for being strong though. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I want your stupid leaks leaks leaks

LISTEN TO IT

tenor.gif?itemid=5539719

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Judas Society

I avoided the leaked song, but couldn't avoid the pictures since I'm following tons of big Gaga fan accounts on twitter or rather the more famous fan accounts who also actively share leaked stuff. I could stop any audio or video playing the song, but the pictures will just be there when I scroll through my timeline. 

2 minutes ago, River said:

I want your stupid leaks leaks leaks

LISTEN TO IT

tenor.gif?itemid=5539719

Bullying! Haroon arrest this man! :bon:

Pop Music

I haven't listened to more than 15 seconds of it 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

27monster27

Same, although unfortunately some of the leaked pictures have made it to me by way of fan accounts on social media. I don't plan on hearing the song until it is released.

he/him/his

Monster Hair

I couldn't avoid the leaked pic because it was all over twitter :messga: but i haven't listened to the song so you're not the only one :vegas: let's get ready for the queen's comeback! :firega:

GaGaAst

I haven't listened to it yet. I wanted to but her scene in five foot two about her being upset with leaks made me respect her view and not to listen to it and I decided to be ****ed only after official release

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

1 minute ago, Monster Hair said:

I couldn't avoid the leaked pic because it was all over twitter :messga: but i haven't listened to the song so you're not the only one :vegas: let's get ready for the queen's comeback! :firega:

I hid on my **** twitter account for a month :laughga:

Just now, GaGaAst said:

I haven't listened to it yet. I wanted to but her scene in five foot two about her being upset with leaks made me respect her view and I decided to be ****ed only after official release

EXACTLY! I couldn't help but remember how upset she was during that whole ordeal :giveup: 

Archived