Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL leak was a strategic hot mess

petty

Featured Posts

Lemme start off by saying I hope the official Stupid Love is reworked in some way. There’s an emptiness to the leak and I’m not sure if it’s because it’s not in it’s full HQ or if it’s because it’s an early version. Hoping for the latter 

I feel like the leak was intentional. To be honest, if SL hadn’t leaked and it was the song we heard, I’d be disappointed! The song had to grow on me, to the point where I might’ve even had a melt down upon first listen Friday. I’m one of hundreds who had to let the song grow on them before they enjoyed it. Maybe Gaga’s team knew this would be loved/hated.

The most important people to impress are the fans and the leak gave us time to fall in love with the song (Or for some of y’all, gave time for you to get sick of the song from over-playing [blame yourself]). I feel like on Friday, we are ready to fully stan and support the song. 

The good thing about the leak is if it is updated and revamped, there will be EVEN more excitement from the fans chile and the songs going number 1. And if it isn’t updated, then hey at least the song has already grown on most of us and we’re ready for a music video slay :classy: 

#realclowngirlshit #imhigh #princessdiehigh #wanttogethighguy #discuss #theweedisstrong #thinkaboutit 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DekiDopamine

I hope she changed some of the lyrics. Don't get me wrong I love the song but the lyrics are kinda... Not that spectacular. I know she can so better. I love love love the production. I also hope they are gonna polish that a little bit more aswell

HeavyCapiLover

Yes and remember that gaga's team did almost nothing to take the leaks down. But when the SL video photo leaked, it was taken down immediatly. They've let radio stations, clubs, concerts, etc, play it and waited an entire month before announcing something. 

Borislshere

smh if it was intentional, why can't they leak **** like tea, frankenstiened or any of the other hundred songs we crave. I don't see how it'd be smart to leak the full lead single weeks before an official release especially when your fanbase is desperate for new music 

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

And if it isn’t updated, then hey at least the song has already grown on most of us and we’re ready for a music video slay :classy: 

Weren’t you just dragging it like 2 hours ago :messga:

Venus Rose

Well, leaks before an era are nothing new to Gaga and her team. I just feel like they could do so much better in protecting her work from leaks and snippets. While the song is definitely a grower, I just don’t think it was intentional. 

TropicOfCANCER

I’m thrilled to be part of the small demographic who loves it and thinks it’s perfect. So incredibly catchy. 

I feel delusional but I can just feel that it'll be reworked lmaoooo like not really different lyrics but the production/chorus changed and even more ambient and interesting and whew I'm gonna be a lil sad if it's not just bc why tf not 

Bella Goth

yass, the more you listen to it, its kinda growing in you and without u know u been singin it without knowing it, i was kinda hoping it would be revamped. i already love the leak vers  but im ready for evrthing. like she stay quiet for about a month after the leaks, she didnt do like ARTPOP when the leaked out there she rush the promo. it must be something but who know lower your expectation and juat enjoy the ride. FREAK OUT

9 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Weren’t you just dragging it like 2 hours ago :messga:

Me saying that I’m lowkey upset it is the lead single =/= dragging it 

but go off!

Bonkers

is there any credibility to the rumor that the song was re-produced by RedOne? :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

AndrewGr
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

is there any credibility to the rumor that the song was re-produced by RedOne? :cryga:

Lol, the producers have been announced so, no. 

PartySick
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

God I hope not :rip:

But I'm never crazy about her leads anyway. Except PI :pray:

It's the album deep cuts that I'm most looking forward to :pray:

🖤

24 minutes ago, weed said:

I feel delusional but I can just feel that it'll be reworked lmaoooo like not really different lyrics but the production/chorus changed and even more ambient and interesting and whew I'm gonna be a lil sad if it's not just bc why tf not 

It is, an insider said specifically that it was "Juicier than the demo" :vegas:

Archived