💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Is Grimes inspiring LG6? Or BloodPop for that matter?

Kimmo

Are they?   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Well gheys are they?

• Yasss both
    • Yass Grimes
    • Yasss BloodPop
    • Delusional as usual

Featured Posts

Well gheys... Grimes heard and might, just might be some what involved, and the Master Trolls aka BloodPop is finally included... so are they the influence??:oprah:

clues: 

1-EAE74-B6-194-C-4723-B434-E12-FB8531-FE

59ef246f.jpg
3b762183d2d069d5340fd9a31c58a574.990x100

Brook and Claire together:

tumblr_n7uqznuPy61tfcqxho1_500.png

Plus Grimes and Blood have always been anime inspired:

DcQDar_UQAAOSxS.jpg
Grimes%20-%20We%20Appreciate%20Power%20-

Hottie Detector

I immediately thought of Grimes when I saw the promotional billboard. Both her and HANA have said that the album is good... If there is a collab with one or both of them I might just die.

Nah I don’t think so. Gaga has been massively into Japanese art since 2011 and before. She’s a maximalist. This kind of super saturated pop look is pretty sensical tbh

but I think if anything Bloodpop encourages it more than other producers have

GagaUnderYou

Tbh can she hang out with Marina Abramovic again... thanks 

maybe she’s targeting the video gamers/k pop fans. 

All I can think about, when I see the aesthetic for the Stupid Love billboard, is Grimes, and also Brook in the Genesis MV; I’m scared their fans and other fan bases are gonna come for Gaga for “ripping them off”? :ohno:

EDIT: Instagram is already coming for her for channeling Grimes and Brook.

Running Man Reaction GIF by moodman

you're for sure influenced by people you always hang around/spend long hours with, she is creating this with Bloodpop so it makes sense he'd have impact on it

honestly... I couldn't be more happy w the poster/whatever it is, I hope that stays w the album aesthetic 

NFRatwell

BloodPop definitely. He’s is the main co-producer of the album (rumored) so he probably has more of an impact than Grimes. You can tell Gaga has been really into this aesthetic since 2018 though 

DekiDopamine
3 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

All I can think about, when I see the aesthetic for the Stupid Love billboard, is Grimes, and also Brook in the Genesis MV; I’m scared their fans and other fan bases are gonna come for Gaga for ripping them off? :ohno:

They didn't invent those looks tho. So there's nothing to be ripped off. 

ok but also like imagine Gaga making single covers not squares.. imagine apple redesigns AM so that you can have non-square covers thanks to gaga :sis: they're literally all squares. 

I immediately though Grimes when I saw the whole music video look and graphic design of the poster.
I love Grimes but I wish Gaga would be completely fresh she needs to set the trends visually and musically like she did with TF, TFM and BTW (ARTPOP was like a year late on the musical EDM trends). Hopefully she will take us somewhere new.

Haus Labs instrumentals are ****ing fresh though so I hope she goes more toward that direction.

BlackCrown

When I saw the billboard that's exactly what I thought, it screams Grimes and Hana, and I'm 100% here for it because I'm a Grimes fan :firega:

Since Gaga worked with Bloodpop, whose girlfriend is Hana, and Grimes has worked a lot with her, I wouldn't be surprised if it had an influence

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

Archived