šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Little Monsters deserve an Oscar tbh

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Gaga has just officially announced Stupid Love, which is amazing and great because she's finally kicking off a new era, and here we are, little monsters, acting so happy and excited, pretending that we can't wait for a song that we heard in full like a month and a half ago, a song whose lyrics we already know and analyzed. We're so great at acting we deserve an Oscar :legend:Ā 

rrlHc0C.gif

Name a better fanbase. I'll wait.

huxAon3.gif

Ā 

I mean, we still haven't seen the music video

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

cant wait to steal all those wallets from rich @ss actors on red carpet

Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Dr Fudge

Also, Iā€™m not convinced that it wonā€™t be slightly different. Not mad if it isnā€™t, but Iā€™m just excited to start streaming it on spotify. Iā€™ve avoided listening to it extensively so thereā€™s no exhaustion before it officially arrived. Hope you other lil monsters did the same.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Delusional
Just now, FudgeyBear said:

Also, Iā€™m not convinced that it wonā€™t be slightly different. Not mad if it isnā€™t, but Iā€™m just excited to start streaming it on spotify. Iā€™ve avoided listening to it extensively so thereā€™s no exhaustion before it officially arrived. Hope you other lil monsters did the same.

Same all I I can remember is the I want your stupid love love oooaa a a a a o a ah ah

ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBANNED TILL SEPTEMBERā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

RAMROD

Brave of you to accuse me for acting :triggered:

It is exciting times, why don't you feel it too? :triggered:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Bambino
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Brave of you to accuse me for acting

It is exciting times, why don't you feel it too?

I'm excited for sure but that is the truth :teehee:

I mean, ROhanna stans still haven't gotten new music since Jan 2016, at least we got a music soundtrack but they have been living with make-up since then

Miracle
55 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Gaga has just officially announced Stupid Love, which is amazing and great because she's finally kicking off a new era, and here we are, little monsters, acting so happy and excited, pretending that we can't wait for a song that we heard in full like a month and a half ago, a song whose lyrics we already know and analyzed. We're so great at acting we deserve an Oscar :legend:Ā 

rrlHc0C.gif

Name a better fanbase. I'll wait.

huxAon3.gif

Ā 

A music video is coming + the pre-order for the new album is coming next week + the album in April. Also some people have commented the instrumental in the finished version is different

Ā 

RAMROD
14 hours ago, Bambino said:

I'm excited for sure but that is the truth :teehee:

giphy.webp

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived