news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Especially with a giant picture of lips as the main focus point and not the TINY pics of Gaga and even the "announcement" just being placed in the bottom corner...people driving by wont know wtf it is and move right along...

Gaga...serve promo the way you have been serving Haus Labs promo...you gotta make sure it's not a flop...especially for a song most have already heard...that's tough...look at Pussycat Dolls comeback song...tanked 

Omg why is it so important for you all how  well or not the promo is, and how the song will perform on charts like who ****ing cares omg its so annoying

im not speaking only directly to you but for all others on here that post comments like this all the time

You should only care about music and enjoy it if you like it ...which is the purpouse of all of this, why are you so obsssesed over the things that shouldn't matter???

i listen to alot of music that isn't even charting bcs i love the music, its crazy how chart performance affects most of your opinions about some albums and songs, theres alot of you here that will like something more bcs it did well on charts and dislike something bcs it did not

some of you really need to cut the bullshit and give yourselves a reallity check and realize you all are consuming so much time and thoughts on things that aint gonna do nothin, like focus them rather on something that will actually matter or idk go for a walk or something it will probably do more effect than your negative opinions on a forum 

imma cut a bitch

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

SAMURAI-GA :wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I just thought... remember when Gaga was frustrated on twitter about something and bloodpop told her "you wanted to be a popstar". 

Yep. This is when Max Martin was probably suggested to tweak around Stupid Love so it sounds more fresh for 2020 (since it was supposed to come out in early 2019). 

I just read this on twitter so that's why I thought of the possibility of this, which would be such a kii loll

Head Empty
18 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I just thought... remember when Gaga was frustrated on twitter about something and bloodpop told her "you wanted to be a popstar". 

Yep. This is when Max Martin was probably suggested to tweak around Stupid Love so it sounds more fresh for 2020 (since it was supposed to come out in early 2019). 

I just read this on twitter so that's why I thought of the possibility of this, which would be such a kii loll

This could also be a Twitter account trying to tell us things we want to hear :oprah:

2 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

This could also be a Twitter account trying to tell us things we want to hear :oprah:

I know :giveup: 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Mythos said:

I got it from one website, but cant share it here, that's illegal ^^.

Yes, what i heard everything is the same.

Yeah, it' sounds less high-pitched, and more "normal". Maybe it's not the final version. It says its "Itunes Rip m4a" but who knows, it's the internet.

edit:

I don't know why you guys want it changed, i love the demo version. I just hope it still high-pitched, that makes it more fun/energetic.

I guess I shouldn't compare it to her previous work

BUT

lyrically it's not as innovative and as I said before, it seems disjointed but perhaps that's been smoothed over...

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I guess I shouldn't compare it to her previous work

BUT

lyrically it's not as innovative and as I said before, it seems disjointed but perhaps that's been smoothed over...

Remember Just Dance? To me, Stupid Love is just a fun song, and it's doing what is meant to be. It's uplifting, a bit corky, and so Gaga. Not everything needs to have deep meaning :).

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Remember Just Dance? To me, Stupid Love is just a fun song, and it's doing what is meant to be. It's uplifting, a bit corky, and so Gaga. Not everything needs to have deep meaning :).

No I get that, but JD has quirky iconic lyrics. SL has no metaphor, no original wordplay. Just something Ive come to expect from her I guess. And what is the "higher higher" about? I thought it was just filler for the final lyrics. There are other examples too. 

EDIT: Anyways, thank you for the info. :kara:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

StrawberryBlond

I really didn't expect this news at this time. This is so amazing, I like the supposed cover art and early reviews of it sound amazing. I'm a bit lost of words as to what to say but every little piece of info is driving me wild. I can't think of any other big releases at this time, so this is a great moment for her to release. I'm so excited, it's so good to feel positive about upcoming Gaga material!

2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

No I get that, but JD has quirky iconic lyrics. SL has no metaphor, no original wordplay. Just something Ive come to expect from her I guess. And what is the "higher higher" about? I thought it was just filler for the final lyrics. There are other examples too. 

I see what you mean. We will see in 2 days i guess. I was always more into her voice and the way she sings then her lyrics, although she has some really good ones.

Archived