💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

OMG it's gonna be hilarious, everyone wearing pink, the heart tiara... literally a clown convention! :vegas:

Inb4 Gaga pulls this again...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uniquecorn

I'm digging the odd 90's Japanese-esque ad aesthetic, BUT based on the leak, the song is just :saladga: Basic :( It sounds like a beta version of a song in BTW...

That aside, I'm glad she's back in the pop scene :sis: HOPING the real version is a lot different from the "basicness" of the leaked one :grr:

The aesthetic value of this era is going to be off the rails...

I hope the hyperpop/neon aesthetic is an indicator that the SOPHIE collabs have made it, the vibe seems very her

TheFriend

Can't wait for Chromatica Ball Tour :tony:

Shame on you who will say Chronic Ball Tour when she cancels a date. :interestinga:

Can she pls come to Asia again?

Godmatica
9 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

I'm digging the odd 90's Japanese-esque ad aesthetic, BUT based on the leak, the song is just :saladga: Basic :( It sounds like a beta version of a song in BTW...

That aside, I'm glad she's back in the pop scene :sis: HOPING the real version is a lot different from the "basicness" of the leaked one :grr:

For me it's better than Applause and PI together (although I love those two). And believe me, it's definitely a grower. At first I liked the song, but after some listens... I love it :giveup:

Anyway, I'm 100% sure it'll have changes from the leak we already have.

ParentalAdvisory

cant wait to finally repeat that legal masterpiece on friday all over the weekend

also cant wait to hear it in a club without having that random "omg this is not legal" feeling

skedaddleBItCh
55 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

I'm sure it has been tweaked:sis:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Felix Jens

Welcome ‚#StupidLove,

A New Era is here ,at last!
rejoice doctor who GIF

(Haters Gonna Hate it,because it’s the only thing they do,but it’s not something new.....)

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

not Chromatica
7 hours ago, M Monstre said:

The impression I got was that it's coming out Friday --> Saturday. Her post says "Out Friday at Midnight ET". Doesn't that mean Friday at 12:00am, so technically Saturday? 

7 hours ago, purrfectillusion said:

friday at midnight is thursday night 

what she said

Archived