💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

JINNOCIDE

I'm so exciteddddddd

Also I don't think Chromatica is the name of the album, is just the name of style they chose to go with the cover (the LG-6 and bottom left corner makes me believe it even more)

I think she either doesn't have an album title yet or is waiting for the right time to announce it.

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
destructivelove

okay not to be negative, but does anyone else feel a slight decline from the previous era kick-offs, going from morning shows and conceptual launches, to a picture of a (small) billboard on a random street corner.  It's not even a money/funding matter, it just feels like they could have bought a bigger billboard on a highway?  Something more visually "grand", etc.   Is this some famous or highly traveled street though?  Maybe I'm just unaware.  

Edit: ANYONE ELSE SEEING "RO" VAGUELY WRITTEN IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER??  Mr. S proved right again??

Gagaplayer315

This b*tch was pregnant for almost a year but finally the torture is over. Can't wait to finally listen to Stupid Love #2020RadioIsOurs

proud emma stone GIF

Omg i even doubt her tweet like the billboards the sailor venus chibi moon

The stupid love. And chromatic

This is the gayest thing. I cant wait to crawl on the floor. Were over the shallow now

boyerased

The aesthetic direction is a SERVE! It’s what I see on Pinterest. The whole 2000s/Japanese video game vibe is a MOOD. 

Archived