Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga X Bayonetta? a possible 1st footage is coming at the 27th

River

Featured Posts

I know it's 99.9% false but I want to join the speculation train :ladyhaha:

First let me explain, the developers PlatinumGames opened a website and there they're gonna announce 4 new things:

https://four.platinumgames.com/

Last week it was announced that they will make a major announcement on Weekly Famitsu, a gaming magazine on the 27th, it's speculated that it's about Bayonetta 3, because they started to talk about it a bit more and also they just released a limited edition merch out of the blue.

About the video:

Spoiler

And also, the leaked pic from the video, the haircut is very similar to Bayonetta

68c689d248b44d8949837823e828f74e.png

And also, one of her signature move is pole dancing, just like it was leaked :trollga:

source.gif

So I might be wrong, might be right, but this is the closes thing that a rumor can become the truth

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Disclaimer: This rumor post is not sponsored by Gaga Daily;  this opinion is my own.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

Okay though, but in all seriousness. If LG6 is video game related, I really, really, really hope she does something with Bayonetta. It just fits her whole aesthetic/style perfectly!

🃏🖤👹

Cybikitty

only gaming related thing is that LG6 is extremely like Metroid Prime 4

neither of them are ever coming out:ally:

BleepBloop
11 minutes ago, River said:

I know it's 99.9% false but I want to join the speculation train :ladyhaha:

First let me explain, the developers PlatinumGames opened a website and there they're gonna announce 4 new things:

https://four.platinumgames.com/

Last week it was announced that they will make a major announcement on Weekly Famitsu, a gaming magazine on the 27th, it's speculated that it's about Bayonetta 3, because they started to talk about it a bit more and also they just released a limited edition merch out of the blue.

About the video:

Reveal hidden contents

And also, the leaked pic from the video, the haircut is very similar to Bayonetta

68c689d248b44d8949837823e828f74e.png

And also, one of her signature move is pole dancing, just like it was leaked :trollga:

source.gif

So I might be wrong, might be right, but this is the closes thing that a rumor can become the truth

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Disclaimer: This rumor post is not sponsored by Gaga Daily;  this opinion is my own.

As a side note: It won't be Bayonetta 3 because Kamiya has said that all news about the game will come from Nintendo

TimisaMonster

I'm going to the movies... #BuyASIBatYourLocalWalmart :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

As a side note: It won't be Bayonetta 3 because Kamiya has said that all news about the game will come from Nintendo

Well... some reliable insiders on ResetEra hinted for another direct by the end of February aka this week :trollga:

BleepBloop
Just now, River said:

Well... some reliable insiders on ResetEra hinted for another direct by the end of February aka this week :trollga:

That is true! Well I would KILL for Bayonetta 3 news

Just now, Sneaky said:

That is true! Well I would KILL for Bayonetta 3 news

I want so bad like since the teaser I've been having a meltdown after every direct, E3 and game award :ladyhaha:

Awakened M

Maybe Gaga is voicing a new character in Bayonetta 3?:excited2:

Or she's featured in a song in Bayonetta 3.:excited2:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

homomo

There is a Nintendo direct rumored for the 27th... and Bayonetta 3 is likely to be there since we haven’t seen any news from it in like 2.5 years.

Plus, Gaga was playing Bayonetta like a year or two ago too, was she not?

Archived