Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga won her first Oscar (2019/02/24)

Gaby15

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga won her first Oscar one year ago

Lady Gaga was nominated for two awards, Best Actress and Best Original Song for A Star Is Born, making Oscar history as the first person to earn nominations for a song and acting in the same year.

She won her first Oscar for her song "Shallow," which she co-wrote with Mark Ronson, Andrew Wyatt and Anthony Rossomando, and performed with Bradley Cooper.

3 minutes ago, Gaby15 said:

making Oscar history as the first person to earn nominations for a song and acting in the same year.

Only a LEGEND

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

TWICE on hatius

Not to be messy, but after this win, suddenly stans call BOS the easiest category to win. When Dianne Warren was nominated for 11 times and lose all of them. Or that they faves can’t even get nominated next year.

But even their argument have a little tiny bit of logic, Gaga was still nominated for best actress. Something even big actress like Jennifer Aniston hasn’t had the honor to. And that Gaga was in the same category with Olivia and Glenn was absolutely legendary.

it’s safe Gaga was running pop culture in early 2019. (And become an Avon lady for the half :)) )

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Sassy McSass

I remember crying with her that day. The performance, the acceptance speech, everything, it was just magical. :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Archived