💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Britney Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

Today I have continued my Britney Spears reverse-chronological discography reaction by listening to he third studio album, Britney. I have to say that I love this album a lot. There is a very strong and consistent variety of songs, and they all very clearly show what Britney had intended to show with this album; they show how she was growing up. Overall production and songwriting is very good; when she has control it really shows. Overall, I am very impressed with this album, and it might become my favorite from her.

Tracks that stood out to me the most.:

Lonely (Amazing well-rounded production.)

I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

Anticipating

When I Found You (I legit felt like it was 2011 when I heard this song; clearly ahead of its time.)

I Run Away

Simply a great album. :firega:

FUN FACT: I'm A Slave 4 U was released just two days before I was born.

he/him/his

Pop Music

also you should add this bop 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Regina George

This album is kinda underrated by her fans..I love every second of it! :heart: 

Britney please come back! :cryga: So sad to think that she might never release another album or even perform..

Jose P

An underrated classic! For some reason this album is just not mentioned as much as her other projects :saladga:

I mean it has I’m A Slave 4 U, Overprotected, Boys (the single version with Pharrell can burn tho), Cinderella, Lonely, Bombastic Love, What it’s Like to Be Me, Before the Goodbye, I — :bradley:

calmar
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

FUN FACT: I'm A Slave 4 U was released just two days before I was born.

source.gif

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

27monster27

Also, I have a quick question. Is it true that she received some sort of a boycott during this era?

he/him/his

Archived