đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Billie went from VSCO girl to Emo Rapper style, why?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

JazzGa

She wasn't a vsco girl, she was a naturally blonde teenager wearing teenager's clothes. I know this is a post is a joke but it smells like mean-girl bullying the way it's so "omg teenage girls are posers in the wrong cliques!" 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

She wasn't a vsco girl, she was a naturally blonde teenager wearing teenager's clothes. I know this is a post is a joke but it smells like mean-girl bullying the way it's so "omg teenage girls are posers in the wrong cliques!" 

right? like let her live her life I couldn’t imagine what it must be like to wake up everyday and have the entire world hate you and your art? like when did we quit rooting for the underdog?

If I was as rich and famous as her I'd dress more differently than I am/was dressing too. But I don't have the money or the occasion to do so right now. I can't imagine myself walking down the street with these kinds of clothes when I'm literally not an artist or someone important. I bet she always liked this style but never got the chance to execute it before 2017 so she's doing it now.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

LadyxGaGa
5 minutes ago, SOON said:

If I was as rich and famous as her I'd dress more differently than I am/was dressing too. But I don't have the money or the occasion to do so right now. I can't imagine myself walking down the street with these kinds of clothes when I'm literally not an artist or someone important. I bet she always liked this style but never got the chance to execute it before 2017 so she's doing it now.

and we love her for it. it’s different from the fashion we know. it’s like when GaGa came to the scene 

Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

and we love her for it. it’s different from the fashion we know. it’s like when GaGa came to the scene 

Exactly! Her impact is undeniable. Love her or not. 

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

gypsy101
21 hours ago, Venusfly said:

This site is so obsessed with billie, what has she done to deserve the hate on here :koons:

what has she done? she’s been young, talented, ambitious, beautiful and successful. that’s enough for people to hate her.

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And the award for dumbest thread goes to...

who does it go to? did la la land win?

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

what has she done? she’s been young, talented, ambitious, beautiful and successful. that’s enough for people to hate her.

but that isn’t a reason to hate her. she works at interscope. just like GaGa so shouldn’t we be hoping Billie stays at the top because they are part of the same label? 

LadyxGaGa
6 minutes ago, BlueRose said:

she embrassed her inner monster plus to do differiante herself ;)

I just thought she didn’t like it because she is vegan? 

Archived