💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Billie went from VSCO girl to Emo Rapper style, why?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Why did she suddenly change her style? to appeal to her music or why? :oprah:

9d2ef21437a7a34ea2795bf285699b2f.jpg16-C5-C917-13-B3-471-B-BA22-2-A3067-F089d0bffc32-1497-4bf8-99db-0bb1863c8d0b.siz5-D15331-E-BA42-41-CB-AD2-A-9-B0-BC4-DB4

TO THIS:

Billie-Eilish-Most-Outlandish-Style-Feat

Billie stans explain :oprah:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

Because in reality she’s an ordinary person who can sing like millions of others but her voice packaged in her current image is a financially viable product. You gotta have a brand to be famous, not just a good voice. It’s basic marketing, simple as that.

P.S. if you take what I said as negative then that’s on you. Literally everyone has an image/brand. Even Gaga.

not this why did lana del rey change her image when she got famous mess all over again :triggered: y'all stan gaga the queen of changing her appearance :koons:

ProdigyARTPOP
5 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Because in reality she’s an ordinary person who can sing like millions of others but her voice packaged in her current image is a financially viable product. You gotta have a brand to be famous, not just a good voice. Simple as that.

This.^

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

She wouldn't be famous with her original image so she had to look hip for this generation's 12 year olds

billie-eilish-justin-bieber.jpeg

You always have the nastiest **** to say about her and I have no idea what could have triggered such a strong hate you bear towards this girl. 

chaeri pls

I completely changed my clothing style every 1.5-2 years throughout my teens. A lot of people do. Why is this even a question lol?

Also she's gonna be wearing big name / luxury brands now that she's famous (duh) and none of those big name / luxury brands sell tops that look like what she's wearing in your first 4 photos... they're gonna look like what those brands are trying to push as the new hot fashion / silhouettes / patterns for the upcoming season...

I'm not a Billie stan and I've never dressed like how she currently does but it's so boring how this forum bags on her....

⚡🐲

Archived