💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Billie went from VSCO girl to Emo Rapper style, why?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Remember when Gaga used to change her look 6 times and that's just before lunch. :giveup: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
54 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Remember when Gaga used to change her look 6 times and that's just before lunch. :giveup: 

i still laugh about that rumour of nicola quitting because he couldn’t keep up with the outfit changes 

LadyxGaGa
49 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ha high fashion branding is on point :bye:

Haters can cream :icega:

her fashun is on point. we are only forced to stan

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

she became vegan.

literally actually laughed at this. only this kind of content pls

Didymus
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

she became vegan.

There's even a vegan meme of that :ladyhaha: Something like "when you first go vegan and think you're gonna change the world" (old Billie pic); "when you realize humans are evil and you become a recluse" (new Billie pic).

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Reminds me of

lvEWpdJYbxB6DmKqPPbQC_2W65dqNpRaB1IVtyeW

why does she look different? and you can’t say hair 

LadyxGaGa
3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

There's even a vegan meme of that :ladyhaha: Something like "when you first go vegan and think you're gonna change the world" (old Billie pic); "when you realize humans are evil and you become a recluse" (new Billie pic).

i didn’t even know billie could do vegan honestly. but yet again she surprised me

Blastertoyo
30 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

why does she look different? and you can’t say hair 

please enlighten me to death

Ladey Gaygay

I like that a bunch of 30 something year olds are trying to understand how being a teenager works:teehee:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

I like that a bunch of 30 something year olds are trying to understand how being a teenager works:teehee:

Percentage of 30-somethings that were once teenagers at some point in their life: 100% :laughga:

She started refining her aesthetic as she got older. Idk many 14 year olds with an "aesthetic", but if you're a well-funded 18 year old you can explore your aesthetic tastes more and as such refine them. Going from an Abercrombie budget to a Prada budget changes ya style potential lolol

Luke78619
14 hours ago, littlepotter said:

You always have the nastiest **** to say about her and I have no idea what could have triggered such a strong hate you bear towards this girl. 

Probably because bad guy went #1 and they were insistent that it wouldn’t :huntyga: haters gonna hate

14 hours ago, Venusfly said:

This site is so obsessed with billie, what has she done to deserve the hate on here :koons:

People here need someone to hate on, Ava Max, Billie, someone else recently that I know I’m forgetting

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived