đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Billie went from VSCO girl to Emo Rapper style, why?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

Because she wants to dress like that!? You didn't dress the same as when you were 12 when you were 18 :madge: .

Also, she once said she wears baggy clothes to not be judged by her body. But she also said she might wanna wear tight dresses ( or a more "normal" look ) when she feels to do it.

yeah I remember reading something about her dressing like that to hide her body and not have people objectifying her 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyxGaGa
7 hours ago, Gypsy Life said:

She wouldn't be famous with her original image so she had to look hip for this generation's 12 year olds

billie-eilish-justin-bieber.jpeg

lol she is going to have a fan base that grows with her. that’s kind of cool. they get to go through life experiences together 

LadyxGaGa
7 hours ago, PEZ said:

I completely changed my clothing style every 1.5-2 years throughout my teens. A lot of people do. Why is this even a question lol?

Also she's gonna be wearing big name / luxury brands now that she's famous (duh) and none of those big name / luxury brands sell tops that look like what she's wearing in your first 4 photos... they're gonna look like what those brands are trying to push as the new hot fashion / silhouettes / patterns for the upcoming season...

I'm not a Billie stan and I've never dressed like how she currently does but it's so boring how this forum bags on her....

i know i don’t get the hate she gets. i mean for ****’s sake she is on the same label as GaGa. wouldn’t they want a fellow coworker to be doing just as well 

FentyGa
7 hours ago, Venusfly said:

This site is so obsessed with billie, what has she done to deserve the hate on here :koons:

get compared to gaga i guess:selena:

a true reverse madonster experience

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

lol she is going to have a fan base that grows with her. that’s kind of cool. they get to go through life experiences together 

very taylor swift, a lot of her fanbase is women in their late 20s/early 30s and they’ve been with her since the mid-late 2000s when she was a teenager, and they were, too.

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

get compared to gaga i guess:selena:

a true reverse madonster experience

but I mean wouldn’t that be a good thing? to be the best you gotta go against the best? 

LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, mxnster said:

now what tf is that ugly a$$ floral chintz look in the third pic..

she looks like someones grandmas couch

lol grandma’s couch but make it fashion I love that lol

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

very taylor swift, a lot of her fanbase is women in their late 20s/early 30s and they’ve been with her since the mid-late 2000s when she was a teenager, and they were, too.

that’s cool. I hope they have a great growth together and make some new friends along the way 

FentyGa
Just now, LadyxGaGa said:

but I mean wouldn’t that be a good thing? to be the best you gotta go against the best? 

yeah, i think so. but a lot of other gaga stans feel threatened or offended because they think nobody on this earth is worthy of that comparison, when, truthfully, art is subjective and nobody is beyond comparison

LadyxGaGa
7 hours ago, RepentingSinner said:

cuz she grew up? Did you dress the same from 14 to 17?

lol i mean i still wear brandi melville so kind of ? 

FfFfFfFF

She needed an image makeover to make it. That was especially important for her to make because  success relies in her image.

LadyxGaGa
Just now, FentyGa said:

yeah, i think so. but a lot of other gaga stans feel threatened or offended because they think nobody on this earth is worthy of that comparison, when, truthfully, art is subjective and nobody is beyond comparison

art is v subjective. but I would take a comparison like that as a compliment. also I doubt they have anything to feel threatened about. it isn’t their success on the line lolol

LadyxGaGa
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She needed an image makeover to make it. That was especially important for her to make because  success relies in her image.

v true. we are visual creatures. we need something to look at 

MonsterPaws
7 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Not a Billie stan, actually I don't even care about her but like... have you heard about puberty?

EXACTLY. Do people really forget she just turned 18? She's only a of years younger than me and it's sad how people treat her like she's an adult. She's still growing like the rest of us.

Archived