💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna Talk

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

I’m drunk and I just wanted to say:

Madonna is so beautiful and amazing AND A TRUE GENIUS! Lets all praise our queen! 
madonna-madame-x-tour-2019-thatgrapejuic

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

2aa5a0dbeaf49f907d82ae0a29dbf530.jpg

tumblr_o1v1luVhnc1qj28qwo1_r4_500.jpg

Were you able to find the pic of her holding her black dancers hand during come alove and theyre both smiling. They both look so happy and beautiful there

Jose P
14 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

I’m 43 years her junior and I absolutely would tap that. 

Bitch I’m gay and I would as well :lolly:

I've been a fan since her first album in 1983.  Attended Madame X in December 7, 2019 in Philadelphia.  It was overwhelming.  When Madonna stands before you on that stage, it's an emotional feeling you will never forget.  There are no words.

I live outside the space time continuum.

shoful
19 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I've been a fan since her first album in 1983.  Attended Madame X in December 7, 2019 in Philadelphia.  It was overwhelming.  When Madonna stands before you on that stage, it's an emotional feeling you will never forget.  There are no words.

Yes so true! Went to the same concert! She is amazing!

talking to her was life changing and I get emotional anytime I think about it. A true icon!!

Rat Boy
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

talking to her was life changing and I get emotional anytime I think about it. A true icon!!

You talked to her?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

shoful
19 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

You talked to her?

Yeah. You know how she does the beer thing on the Madame X tour? I was luckily chosen and got to talk to her for 7 mins i. Front of 4000 people. It was amazing!!!

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, shoful said:

Yeah. You know how she does the beer thing on the Madame X tour? I was luckily chosen and got to talk to her for 7 mins i. Front of 4000 people. It was amazing!!!

Omg I would've sh*t myself!

I've been stanning Madonna since I was literally 9, maybe before. She was the first artist I saw that made me feel ok being gay and feminine. 

Can you imagine? My gay 9yo self performing Vogue for my mom 😂😅🤣😅😂

BlingNotTheMusic

She truly is like NO OTHER tho. Her videography is so iconic. I REALLY hope LG6 has tons of videos because I want Gaga to be just as iconic. 

But Madonna really has reinvented herself over and over and over! Some of her videos don't even look like her!

I will say that I really enjoy her natural voice and one of the reasons I don't like her recent albums as much is the autotune. IMO Madame X would be so much more iconic with her natural voice. 

But at this point she doesn't have anything to prove to anyone so...

FentyGa
24 minutes ago, shoful said:

omg what’d you talk about 

47 minutes ago, shoful said:

So wonderful that you got to meet her. :party:   I was in the first row of the loge. It was hot up there.  When Madonna complained about how the cold on the stage was hurting her injuries, someone in a different area of the loge yelled down to Madonna "heat rises".  Did you hear that incredibly rude person yell that?  Imagine someone thinking more about himself than about the pain the legend on stage is experiencing.  He should have felt so lucky that Madonna didn't cancel that concert because she was touring in pain from her injuries. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

20 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I will say that I really enjoy her natural voice

that’s absolutely why songs like Intervention, Easy Ride, You’ll See, and Secret are in my favourites 

Archived