đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hilary Duff DRAGS The Paparazzi

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

This is the dumbest logic ever. “No one forced her to have kids” like what? That’s like saying it’s ok for a criminal to shoot a policeman’s kid because he chose to be in that line of work. Your logic is crap. Just because something happens in your parents line of work doesn’t mean you have to be subjected to it. Also, stop blaming Hilary for paps taking pics of her kids, it’s not her fault. I’m over this backwards “you chose to be famous” argument. Like no, being stalked & having your kids identity sold for stories is not ok nor her fault.

I'm not saying this is Ok, I'm saying this is how the world works. With that in mind, there are ways for a celeb to raise kids in peace, and doing so in California is not the way to go. If she doesn't want to compromise her career and raise her kids far away from Hollywood, that's her damn problem. She's an intelligent woman, she knows how this works and shoving her phone on a paps' face will change literally nothing, as demonstrated.

Don't get mad at me, get mad at those who allowed this system to become the norm.

Archived