💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sia announces she has TWO new albums coming

theduy

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

so her movie is released in september (what movie?) then she promotes that and THEN she releases ONE album. So 2021 new sia :vegas: 

I read from an article back in 2018 that it was going to be a musical about an autistic child. apparently Maddie Ziegler will be starring iirc!

she/her

JINNOCIDE
8 minutes ago, Cookies said:

I read from an article back in 2018 that it was going to be a musical about an autistic child. apparently Maddie Ziegler will be starring iirc!

the girl really has a lifetime career with Sia doesnt she :air: I dont mean this as a shade but I'd like to see Sia working with a different approach because she' been using Maddie since 1001 Forms of Fear and I just can't connect :deadbanana:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Moonlight on Water
Just now, JINNOCIDE said:

the girl really has a lifetime career with Sia doesnt she :air: I'd like to see Sia working with a different approach because she' been using Maddie since 1001 Forms of Fear and I just can't connect :deadbanana:

i imagine this will definitely give Maddie a new path to explore. I'm so excited for her and Sia! Sia is like a second mother to her, hahaa

she/her

Archived