Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Sia announces she has TWO new albums coming

theduy

Featured Posts

Ryusei

so her movie is released in september (what movie?) then she promotes that and THEN she releases ONE album. So 2021 new sia :vegas: 

Musery

She announced a few features, two albums and musical movie in one tweet answering some fan.

Little Monsters can only dream :awkney:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She announced a few features, two albums and musical movie in one tweet answering some fan.

But do Sia fans get lipstick announcements? Nope but we do. :firega:

17 minutes ago, Rifek said:

This post should be promoted :triggered:

ProfessionalClown
30 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I hope it's good she's been mostly putting out SHITE lately

What's the last thing she even put out? The Christmas album was very very solid and really cute.

FFXIV WhiteMage
42 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I hope it's good she's been mostly putting out SHITE lately

LSD album was a bop :grr:

RahrahWitch

I wasn't really a fan of LSD so I'm so happy to hear she's coming out with new solo projects. The Xmas album was great but finally it's been 4 years since This is Acting.:woohoo:

andy232000

Damn the movie was supposed to come out on April -.-

but if she eventually does put out 2 albums back to back then I guess thats gonna make up for the wait

Illuminati
17 minutes ago, PoCHEMist said:

LSD album was a bop :grr:

I liked the singles - Genius, Thunderclouds and Audio but the rest was a bit disappointing :noparty: I will say though that that's perhaps the best she's put out since 1000FOF

29 minutes ago, David Nathan Raveles said:

What's the last thing she even put out? The Christmas album was very very solid and really cute.

I think it was the LSD album. As someone who has been very into her early work it just all sounds uninspired (This Is Acting, Christmas music, all the random droplets and LSD) like she's churning out music just because she has to milk this career peak while she can.

ProfessionalClown
14 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think it was the LSD album. As someone who has been very into her early work it just all sounds uninspired (This Is Acting, Christmas music, all the random droplets and LSD) like she's churning out music just because she has to milk this career peak while she can.

Tbh I dont think she's really milking it (:derpga:)  I think she's just experimenting tbh. She has a really long career behind and in front of her and she's already established as a great artist. I agree though tbh, TIA was a stepdown from 1000 forms of fear. I still loves the christmas album though, it was a breath if fresh air having an actually good Christmas album of original songs

PanPikus

Yes girl! I've been waiting for new album so much. :lolly:
Meanwhile fad found scrapping LG6 for 13th time and releasing brand new lipstick instead :madge:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived