šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How is Haus Labs a cash grab?

LadariousGarage

Featured Posts

MarcusBones

The brand is just boring and not innovative at all. I feel like Sarah convinced her into getting into it and Gaga has clung to those in her life recently because of traumatic events that sheā€™s sort of losing her voice and artistic vision tbh...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
50 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

Gurl, I will defend HL for as much as I can, but that's just blasphemy.Ā :udidnt:

Well I am not so much defending HL as I am condemning us.Ā We are not worthy of Gagaā€™s love. She gives andĀ gives and gives and yet we keep telling her itā€™s notĀ enough. I love how she is treating us with silence coz thatā€™s what we deserveĀ :coffee:

HeavyPunkLover

OMG how people can be so naĆÆf?

Sheā€™s a commercial pop star

everything she does is driven by her label etc.Ā to get the more money out of it.Ā 

Canā€™t you see all the marketing behind it? Do you really think those people want to empower you? They want you to believe that and they want you to feel like being part of something, a family,...Ā and reading some comment I can say they have succeeded.

Stop, stop, stop, thinking hugeĀ corporation are here for you: they are here for your money.Ā 

wake up.

Ā 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

gagaschickens
3 hours ago, brucee said:

Do you know that if you made 8K $ per day since the French revolution in 1789 you'd still be less rich than Mr LVMH ?Ā 

What..? :neyde:

ļ¾˜ć®ć² į„ƒļ¾‘刀'ļ½² å°ŗ乇ļ¾‘ć‚Š ļ½²ć‚“ļ¾‰äø‚, į„ƒļ¾‘刀 ļ¾˜ć®ć²?

Lord Temptation
36 minutes ago, TeoX85 said:

OMG how people can be so naĆÆf?

Sheā€™s a commercial pop star

everything she does is driven by her label etc.Ā to get the more money out of it.Ā 

Canā€™t you see all the marketing behind it? Do you really think those people want to empower you? They want you to believe that and they want you to feel like being part of something, a family,...Ā and reading some comment I can say they have succeeded.

Stop, stop, stop, thinking hugeĀ corporation are here for you: they are here for your money.Ā 

wake up.

Ā 

The difference is that none of Rihannaā€™s or Kylie Jenners fans were criticising their idolsĀ starting make up brands. Only Gagaā€™s fans seem to hate the idea of Gaga making money on the side.Ā They say the same thing about Enigma too, that itā€™s just a cash grab. But as you say, entertainers arenā€™t only just to there to entertain but also to prove and extendĀ their influence and versatility. Hell, 60s actress Jane Fonda was alreadyĀ doing exercise videos and perfumes in the 80s!Ā Being a superstar isĀ all about making sure the media keeps guessing youā€™re next move. Your brand becomes immeasurable.Ā As soon as you become predictable, you are disposable. That is MARKETING 101. Calling her brand of make up ā€œempoweringā€ and making it believable AND sell is one of Gagaā€™s greatest achievements tbh. Andy Warhol would be proud.

HeavyPunkLover
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:
11 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The difference is that none of Rihannaā€™s or Kylie Jenners fans were criticising their idolsĀ starting make up brands. Only Gagaā€™s fans seem to hate the idea of Gaga making money on the side.Ā They say the same thing about Enigma too, that itā€™s just a cash grab. But as you say, entertainers arenā€™t only just to there to entertain but also to prove and extendĀ their influence and versatility. Hell, 60s actress Jane Fonda was alreadyĀ doing exercise videos and perfumes in the 80s!Ā Being a superstar isĀ all about making sure the media keeps guessing youā€™re next move. Your brand becomes immeasurable.Ā As soon as you become predictable, you are disposable. That is MARKETING 101. Calling her brand of make up ā€œempoweringā€ and making it believable AND sell is one of Gagaā€™s greatest achievements tbh. Andy Warhol would be proud.

I donā€™t ditch her I love her I just stated the obviousĀ 

every singerĀ that cames out with a beauty product is using their popularity to make money out of something that is not their work.

Lady Haga HL is pertinent with Her image and so thatā€™s why it seems more natural for GagaĀ to come out with a make up line or a wig line or a fashion collection.Ā 
Being naĆÆf is believing that they do it for a good cause and itā€™s a bit presented like this. But again. You are right. This is marketing 101 and she is affected like other big brands.Ā 

Ā 

HeavyPunkLover

I made a mess with the quote sorry

I just wondering why Haus Labs cannot reach the Fenty Beauty's success?? Can somebody explain it to me?:cryga:

2 minutes ago, Lovelife said:

I just wondering why Haus Labs cannot reach the Fenty Beauty's success?? Can somebody explain it to me?:cryga:

Sometimes i wonder why I'm not like my sister... But then i just recall we resemble in so many aspects but aren't the same, have different objectives in life, are happy with different things... In many aspects i think she is better than me, i love her and I'm very proud of her. I like to do my own thing and being content with my achievements and i know she is proud of me too.

Glamourpuss

I don't see it as a cash grab. I saw the perfume as one though and could always tell she wasn't passionate about it.Ā 

She's passionate about the makeup brand and it makes sense for her to have this business. She wears makeup almost every day and always has a different look each time. One of her best friends is her makeup artist and they joined together on this. It's obviously more than a cash grab. Maybe it's because I'm a girl too and I wear makeup and love to change up my look that's helping me to see Gaga's perspective. I'm not a professional and sometimes get lazy and use my fingers. The glam attacks are perfect for people like me who love makeup but aren't pros at putting it on.Ā 

I hate it when people trash it for being uninspired. It's literally just started and not all of the products are out yet. I like the deal she's done with Amazon. It's been much easier for me to buy the makeup products.Ā 

I love the look of the box that the lip crayons come in and I watched YouTube video of somebody applying them and it's good advertising because they looked so good and I'm seriously considering a purchase.Ā 

I think the products seem tame because of the packaging but you can create anything with the makeup. I like that she's not made it all crazy and spoon fed us the makeup ideas of what to do. If it was another brightly coloured eyeshadow palette I'd be turned off.Ā 

Also, she gained a new fanbase with C2C and ASIB so she has to cater to those people too. Many people fell in love with the glamorous side of her. She has to merge those two worlds now.Ā 

Back to the question, no I don't think it's a cash grab I think people just don't like that she's doing other things and not just music.Ā 

Glamourpuss
52 minutes ago, Lovelife said:

I get the feeling she wants to build the business up naturally and not shove it in our faces. But I also get the feeling she's going to use LG6 to promote it so I think it might blow up in a year or two.Ā 

Economy
8 hours ago, Talenti said:

ASIB and her albums are different though, they arenā€™t cash grabs because thatā€™s her passion. Sheā€™s a singer she loves to sing, perform, and act not only is it her passion/hobby itā€™s also her job which makes sense. With Haus Labs it just felt completely random and out of the blue which is why some fans potentially view it as a cash grab.

Me personally idc, she can do whatever she wants because I donā€™t wear makeup and I donā€™t see any problem with HL. Yeah it sucks not having music but hey you just have to be patient:vegas:

Agreed. If she wants to do it she has every right to. There's nothing wrong with owning a business

Ā 

But we can also be honest and say it's literally just a business.

Ā 

I'm no makeup expert but from what I see it looks like a regular make up line... Not a poor quality one but nothing amazing or unique out of this world either

Ā 

It's another line :emma:

Economy
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

because make up kits as a product have little or no artistic value, especially compared to music or movies.... The only purpose of this is to sell a product....

I mean, entertainment is a business to sell too. It's part of the service industry. U don't see a physical product but ur still sold something to consumeĀ :emma:

There is nothing wrong with building a business, doing other things to get more money, that's how the world works, and how most human work, also known as greed. And this, same as perfume, is a business to get more money. You can spin it however you like, so you feel better about you loving her, but it's just what it is.

But, at least now we can stop pretending that she is a rebel, she claimed to be so many years ago. She turned into another basic popstar, and that's fine, a bit (or rather very) disappointing, but thats life. I just hope she will continue to make good music tho, only thing i'm interested from her.

Archived