6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSLAYAGE said:

Honestly Raini Rodriguez is the next Michael Jackson. :bon:

not only that, she *is* him reincarnated :diane:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Varys said:

The japanese bonus track target exclusive edition of  Fiesta Salsa : Reloaded The Re Up (Quinceñera Remixes Mamacita) Vol. XII.(where do you think your going) (piano version) (country road version)  with guest appearances of Nicki Minaj, Justin Bieber ,Ariana Grande and BTS is amazing tho :grr:

I disagree. Her last great album was  Fiesta Salsa : Reloaded The Re Up (Quinceñera Remixes Mamacita) Vol. VIII.(In The Morning Buy Me Eggs) (Slapping Honey On Young Pancakes Version 2020) (ft. Meghan Trainwreck, Ava MaxCut, Lady Subway, Britanny Spears and Ladey Goga ). That was her last masterpiece. Everything after that album is trash rehased over & over again. Facts are facts. :grr:

Does it matter? Damage is done

1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

I disagree. Her last great album was  Fiesta Salsa : Reloaded The Re Up (Quinceñera Remixes Mamacita) Vol. VIII.(In The Morning Buy Me Eggs) (Slapping Honey On Young Pancakes Version 2020) (ft. Meghan Trainwreck, Ava MaxCut, Lady Subway, Britanny Spears and Ladey Goga ). That was her last masterpiece. Everything after that album is trash rehased over & over again. Facts are facts. :grr:

lmao her drunk ass fell of stage during the kyrgyzstan music awards that era

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ally Campana
Just now, Varys said:

And it was glorious and iconic. I miss the Old Raini. :noparty:

Regina George
9 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Don't be bitter because your fave could never! Fiesta Salsa : Reloaded The Re Up (Quinceñera Remixes Mamacita) Vol. VIII.(In The Morning Buy Me Eggs) (Slapping Honey On Young Pancakes Version 2020) (ft. Meghan Trainwreck, Ava MaxCut, Lady Subway, Britanny Spears and Ladey Goga ) is album of the DECADE but do we really need to degrade her newer releases? :awkney: Don't be bitter.. I'm sure there is still space for your fave to be somewhat successful..

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Varys said:

But the performance was still iconic! :pray: Can y'all faves perform like this when they're drunk?

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Don't be bitter because your fave could never! Fiesta Salsa : Reloaded The Re Up (Quinceñera Remixes Mamacita) Vol. VIII.(In The Morning Buy Me Eggs) (Slapping Honey On Young Pancakes Version 2020) (ft. Meghan Trainwreck, Ava MaxCut, Lady Subway, Britanny Spears and Ladey Goga ) is album of the DECADE but do we really need to degrade her newer releases? :awkney: Don't be bitter.. I'm sure there is still space for your fave to be somewhat successful..

Puhleassse. She has been falling off every era. The Fiesta Salsa and The Fiesta Salsa Monster era made her too big too quick with the GP and she's not even trying anymore. And now with the Quinceñera Laboratories or whatever she's doing now...:awkney:  I still have a place in my heart for her but she's not what she used to be.

ARTPOPSLAYAGE

I just hope for Gaga’s sake, she doesn’t choose to release the same day raini does.  :gum: Stream “Stupid Fiesta Salsa Love” featuring lil Nas X and Whitney Houston’s hologram for clear skin! :tony:

thank you for this!!! people don't give her the credit she deserves. Eminem, Adele, Nicki Minaj, they all owe their careers to the path she blazed 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Puhleassse. She has been falling off every era. The Fiesta Salsa and The Fiesta Salsa Monster era made her too big too quick with the GP and she's not even trying anymore. And now with the Quinceñera Laboratories or whatever she's doing now...:awkney:  I still have a place in my heart for her but she's not what she used to be.

Excuse you! Wait for her new album gurl before you judge this talented queen!! I heard she's coming up with holiday xmas album.. First holiday album released in March :bradley: only her talented mind could come up with something like this.. here's her first single

Regina George
1 minute ago, kostauventura said:

WHO

Girl... how dare you! Basically this:

1 minute ago, weed said:

Eminem, Adele, Nicki Minaj, they all owe their careers to the path she blazed 

FentyGa
7 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

true, she’s lowkey been living off The Fiesta Salsa Monster nostalgia factor. i mean, Quinceñera Baila Part Fifteen-Squeaky Clean (Junky XL Dub Mix) [Feat. Raini’s Sleep Paralysis Monster]-Still Fiesta Salsaing WAS song of the summer, but it was no ‘Better Than You’. she tried it

Regina George
1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

true, she’s lowkey been living off The Fiesta Salsa Monster nostalgia factor. i mean, Quinceñera Baila Part Fifteen-Squeaky Clean (Junky XL Dub Mix) [Feat. Raini’s Sleep Paralysis Monster]-Still Fiesta Salsaing WAS song of the summer, but it was no ‘Better Than You’. she tried it

Girl... Please don't be that bitter because of her success!

Also I have to say that Raini’s Sleep Paralysis Monster did nothing for that song.. 

Archived