💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

''The Batman'' set photos leak

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

First look at full Batman suit 

A series of leaked images and a 12-second video taken from the set of “The Batman” reveal the first look at the Batcycle and the full Batsuit.

The unauthorized images were taken during an outdoor location shoot for the film at the Glasgow Necropolis cemetery in Scotland, according to the caption accompanying the images on PA Wire. They reveal what appears to be a stuntperson performing as Batman (played by Robert Pattinson in the film) in the full Batman suit, sitting on what clearly looks like the Batcycle.

the-batman-3.jpg

the-batman-2.jpg

ConnorFilm

I've had enough of Batman. Can we please get another Superman movie? Preferably with a shirtless Henry Cavill? 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

when will lg6

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Regina George

My honest opinion on this is that I love it.. Dark Batman but doesn't look too serious like the last one we got in Batman VS Superman.. Still having great feeling about this movie :vegas:

sethrb101
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

My honest opinion on this is that I love it.. Dark Batman but doesn't look too serious like the last one we got in Batman VS Superman.. Still having great feeling about this movie :vegas:

Sameeeee. I'm so excited for Rob and I believe in him. Love the look of this suit. Batfleck was too bulky for my taste.

#Gaga2020

Vitleysingur
11 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

i'm calling chinese people 

tenor.gif

Imagine typing this and thinking this is funny :rip:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Regina George
5 minutes ago, weed said:

looks like a stuntman instead of pattinson

Yea I thought that too 

4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Yea I thought that too 

oops I should've read the OP haha :sara: costume looks a little DIY but if that's the aspect they're going that's interesting... a less-rich batman? or idk

Diamond heart99
17 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Me too. I actually think Rob is the perfect young actor for it. 
If I can’t have Christopher Nolan’s version continued on forever - I will take this. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Reality

Batman is one of my all time favorite superhero characters. I've loved him since I was a kid, and I think that his whole mythos/lore is probably some of the best in comic book history—that and his rogue's gallery. To me, the only other characters that rival him in terms of iconic storylines/history are the X-Men. 

In terms of this set leaks, I think the suit looks good. It's certainly not as slimming than it looks in the camera test, but that's also because that's Pattinson's stunt double. I know it's always difficult to translate superhero getup to the silver screen, but I've largely never been a fan of Batman's look through the years: I wasn't a fan of Bale's, and I didn't like Affleck's either. I think this looks pretty good, though.

It's also interesting that there's no cape either. I hope that maybe they'll add it in in post-production or something. The Batman cape is iconic to the character, so I don't know how I'd feel if they removed that element entirely.

All that said, I'm excited for this movie. I hope that it goes in the Joker  direction, in terms of seriousness, darkness, and tragedy. If there's any comic book property that can do that, it's Batman. Plus, after Joker turned out so well, I really feel like they should continue in that direction. The former DCEU was a failure and I don't want them to continually make the same mistakes; try new and innovative things. 

🃏🖤👹

Regina George
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Me too. I actually think Rob is the perfect young actor for it. 
If I can’t have Christopher Nolan’s version continued on forever - I will take this. 

Same! He's a perfect Batman IMO! Batman is supposed to look like a young rich spoiled guy when he's not being Batman and Christian Bale perfectly captured both sides of him and I truly think Rob has the ability to do that too.. Waiting for Catwoman's suit reveal.. Hopefully it'll be something like Michelle Pfeiffer's suit.. I didn't like Anne's suit at all but I did love her attitude as a catwoman  :woot:

Archived