💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unique kpop

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

There are plenty of groups that sound different. I keep repeating myself here but if your complaint is that kpop sounds generic (like the western pop songs in 2020 do) then here you go. 

If you can't understand What's being said, then there are lyric videos (people make lyric videos for english songs too.) 

There you go. 

datlastfam

If we want to talk about unique, totally different, never the same, amazing, well this group exist.

moonboywow
3 minutes ago, datlastfam said:

If we want to talk about unique, totally different, never the same, amazing, well this group exist.

Nct is featured in the video I posted too. 

datlastfam
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

Nct is featured in the video I posted too. 

I know, I just wanted to highlight it  :selena:

moonboywow
1 minute ago, datlastfam said:

I know, I just wanted to highlight it  :selena:

Lets not forget about Shinee now. Lol. SM entertainment really is the hub of experimentation. Ateez too. Ateez always puts out surprising songs like the one I linked in OP

Candy Gaga

I love Exid

I think their music is a mix of K-Pop with modern Electro sound which sounds great

This is my favourite song by them

datlastfam
Just now, moonboywow said:

Lets not forget about Shinee now. Lol. SM entertainment really is the hub of experimentation. Ateez too. Ateez always puts out surprising songs like the one I linked in OP

I love some of Shinee songs though, SM sucks. But tbh all groups in SM >>>>> any other group though. I was a fan of Shinee, GG and f(x) back then. But since they are inactive and kinda lack of promotion (SM fault) I moved on and stan their rookies, NCT. Not a fan of Ateez, but their songs are good :nick:

moonboywow
1 minute ago, datlastfam said:

I love some of Shinee songs though, SM sucks. But tbh all groups in SM >>>>> any other group though. I was a fan of Shinee, GG and f(x) back then. But since they are inactive and kinda lack of promotion (SM fault) I moved on and stan their rookies, NCT. Not a fan of Ateez, but their songs are good :nick:

Do you like red velvet too?

JINNOCIDE

I love GFRIEND but I wouldn't call their sound unique but they definately have a vibe to their sound

And there's some of my favorites:

EDIT: Oh let's not forget EXID, CLC <3

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TWICE on hatius

I got a boy introducing 1000 genres into one song

4 walls perfects what I got a boy failed to do. 4 walls was built on a house song (sampled the legendary Show Me Love). Not to mention, the chorus is heavily directed like a jazz song with all harmonies. 

f(x)’s 4 walls is literally peak innovative Kpop, (which is ironically produced by western acts) 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

TWICE on hatius

Also: that Fiestas turns a children folk song into a totally smash in I don’t know to describe the innocence of a woman in love is really creative. 

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

moonboywow
1 hour ago, datlastfam said:

RV will probably my least fav of SM artist :selena:

Fair enough! I've been a huge fan of Zico and Day6 for a while too. 

Archived