đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio's Performance Under Fire

COOOK

Featured Posts

The Bling
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

So? Am I wrong? I said in my first comment that the performance was bad, but Thalia is completely irrelevant in Spain, Paulina was living here for a looooong time and married a spaniard. Hopefully your warning point will be coming soon. People have opinions and can have arguments without insults, honey! 

Are you really gonna fall on disrespecting someone because they have a different opinion? I can't with you all. Can you have a respectful discussion at all? I'm not playing dumb, just stating FACTS. Thalia is irrelevant in Spain now, so is Paulina, but not so much. 

oh no they disrespected me11!1!!! i wonder why since i was being nice!!!!111!!!11 people are so rude to me for no reason!!!!1!1!1 You're the one disregarding any fact presented to you because you like your narratve better

ThalĂ­a may not be a household name in Spain but she was a 90s icon over here whether you like it or not

Paulina is only relevant for people who watch crappy tv shows so they can make fun of her for how washed up or talentless she is, if that's a win in your book over random hits like No Me Acuerdo, I'll pray for you

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

, honey! Actually WHO. ARE. YOU? Lmao!

this reeks of self hate and bitterness. hell is hot

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

oh no they disrespected me11!1!!! i wonder why since i was being nice!!!!111!!!11 people are so rude to me for no reason!!!!1!1!1 You're the one disregarding any fact presented to you because you like your narratve better

ThalĂ­a may not be a household name in Spain but she was a 90s icon over here whether you like it or not

Paulina is only relevant for people who watch crappy tv shows so they can make fun of her for how washed up or talentless she is, if that's a win in your book over random hits like No Me Acuerdo, I'll pray for you

Paulina's had many hits in Spain since the 90s, it's not my fault that you don't know. And also i have not disrespected anyone in here for having an opinion about Paulina, i just didn't agree with you  how's that bad? Lmao

1 minute ago, teawhore said:

this reeks of self hate and bitterness. hell is hot

Sure Joanne! Hahahahahahaha

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

The Bling

Paulina's had many hits in Spain since the 90s, it's not my fault that you don't know. And also i have not disrespected anyone in here for having an opinion about Paulina, i just didn't agree with you  how's that bad? Lmao

Paulina has only existed here since the 2000s, she died after Rosas Ni Juguetes ending the decade and then got a lucky shot with Mi Nuevo Vicio :ally: She's also fallen out of grace and now's the laughing stock on the country lol

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

teawhore
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Sure Joanne! Hahahahahahaha

the second hand embarrassment đź’€

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, The Bling said:

Paulina has only existed here since the 2000s, she died after Rosas Ni Juguetes ending the decade and then got a lucky shot with Mi Nuevo Vicio :ally: She's also fallen out of grace and now's the laughing stock on the country lol

She's still invited and was  a judge on one of the most watched shows on TV, where was Thalia? Again, stop.

2 minutes ago, teawhore said:

the second hand embarrassment đź’€

Can you just stop... I mean... You came from nothing to this, it's just pointless can't you see? If you have nothing to contribute on the debate just stay away 

What the hell did I just watch?

Gonna watch some Shakira vids to cleanse my palate and to remind myself what talent is.

teawhore
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

She's still invited and was  a judge on one of the most watched shows on TV, where was Thalia? Again, stop.

thalĂ­a was busy getting a video with 1B+ views đź’€

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, teawhore said:

thalĂ­a was busy getting a video with 1B+ views đź’€

As any hit reggaeton song did in 2019 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

teawhore
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

As any hit reggaeton song did in 2019 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

unless you were paurata rubio

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, teawhore said:

unless you were paurata rubio

Makes no sense but ok go off if that makes you feel better... I'm busy cooking my dinner idc about Thalia hun... 

teawhore
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Makes no sense but ok go off if that makes you feel better... I'm busy cooking my dinner idc about Thalia hun... 

cooking dinner for 1 shouldn’t take too long

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, teawhore said:

cooking dinner for 1 shouldn’t take too long

It's a nice dinner, as I deserve 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

teawhore

It's a nice dinner, as I deserve 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

u kinda snapped wit dat one

but paulina sounded like sh!te

♡ nyc ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, teawhore said:

u kinda snapped wit dat one

but paulina sounded like sh!te

Paulina didn't sound bad, it was her backing pre recorded that was bad. She didn't sound, at all 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived