💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paulina Rubio's Performance Under Fire

COOOK

Featured Posts

Paulina Rubio performed last night at the Crowning Ceremony of this year's Carnival Queen in Tenerife, and both fans and the audience were not having it. Not only was she under fire for lip syncing, but the only live vocals during the first song were way off and out of key.

What happened, sis @Bambino

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

She  can't sing or perform for **** nn why are people still surprised

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

gagaschickens

nnnnnn :air:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

MessyTop

I love Paulina.  But girl, you’ve been performing since you was 8!!! Get it together. Sing live, get a vocal coach. Your fans deserve better. 

FlopSlurper

I'm shaking, a paulina thread that wasn't created by bambino? what are you gonna tell me next, Gaga announced LG6?

CantGetEnough

I was going to see her live in DC last summer but she cancelled due to low ticket sales. Honestly, I knew she'd be a mess live and was HELLA looking forward to it. I mean, we should all know this is what Paulina will feed us and idk, ya'll are well fed I guess, but I'm HUNGRY! 

Princesa de Pop Latina

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, SabadoDeGloria said:

I was going to see her live in DC last summer but she cancelled due to low ticket sales. Honestly, I knew she'd be a mess live and was HELLA looking forward to it. I mean, we should all know this is what Paulina will feed us and idk, ya'll are well fed I guess, but I'm HUNGRY! 

Princesa de Pop Latina

I saw her live in NYC and she wa fantastic. She sang love and we partied and danced with all her old hits. 

CantGetEnough
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I saw her live in NYC and she wa fantastic. She sang love and we partied and danced with all her old hits. 

I was soooo upset. I had seen Gloria Trevi that Friday and was planning to see Paulina on Sunday, a perfect Fin de Semana Mexicana. Gloria was amaing, as always. I've heard varying things about Paulina, but with a catalog like hers...she (in my opinion) is incapable of putting on a bad show. Mio? Lo Hare Por Ti? Dame Otra Tequila? Mi Nuevo Vicio?Ni Una Sola Palabra? Like, she has so many hits and I love them all. I don't care if she doesn't have tremendous vocal range, she still works it! 

KURUSHITOVSKA
54 minutes ago, River said:

Thalia would never:ohwell:

Thalia isn't even relevant enough in Spain to be invited.

OT: This performance was bad. I never mind if someone does a good pre recording but this was just bad. She's done lipsynch maaaaany times, and also Pau, you've done Ni Una Sola Palabra like 4000 times how come you didn't know where to stop and where to start??? She doesnt know how to breathe and with that small voice she has, she literally depends on breathing to sing.

For example this one is lipsynched but way better

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived