Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG6 = 2021

Twitter

Featured Posts

To put a stop to the “Mr. S” and other rumor threads. :saladga: Should we accept LG6 isn’t coming until next year unless Gaga confirms something soon?

That way we won’t hype ourselves and have meltdown each Friday. 

TheFriend

To put a stop to Mr. S, then we shouldn't entertain him at all.

Why do you think he is named Mr. S? That's because he doesn't serve T.

Tea :reductive:

Mr T probably is more trusted insider.

Don't let my joke flop pls

Xoxo Adriana

tbh we need to just expect nothing and take things w a grain of salt. we have so many exciting upcoming confirmed releases from other artists (dua, the weeknd, adele, etc) that we can be listening to as a way of distracting ourselves.

from ARTPOP, joanne and now LG6 wait periods i’m suprised majority of our fan base hasn’t learnt to be more patient. i expect our behaviour from the beliebers as they use to be spoilt w a new album from JB annually tbh.

if we expect nothing, then the wait will be less painful and we will get a surprise when it’s finally announced

Xoxo Adriana

also with a lot of c*ck/p*ssy in this world, shouldn’t that be occupying everyone till the announcement?:reductive:

ryhanna

What the hell are yall gonna do when Gaga decides she wants to take a 5+ year break to rest her body, have some babies and enjoy life? 

MessyTop

Girl don’t question Mr.S here. 

I got called Stupid, fool and dumb for questioning him, everyone preaching kindness , yeah right  

I just stay quiet about Mr.S and discuss only Gaga 

Pop Music

we are only not even 2 months into this year

we have lots of time 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BlingNotTheMusic
10 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

What the hell are yall gonna do when Gaga decides she wants to take a 5+ year break to rest her body, have some babies and enjoy life? 

Then we can set our watches for that date and move on with our lives. I'm just wondering wtf they've been creating since 2017...then I'll move on tbh. 

EDIT: Joanne definitely did not satisfy my Gaga fix, nor did ASIB. Based on these producers, I'm confident LG6 will...

She can release in 2022 or later and I'm still cool with that, I stopped expecting anything from her for a while, I think she's not ready yet, just give her time. Rumors are just rumors.

That's it, I'm moving to Facebook :saladga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NFRatwell
9 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Girl don’t question Mr.S here. 

I got called Stupid, fool and dumb for questioning him, everyone preaching kindness , yeah right  

I just stay quiet about Mr.S and discuss only Gaga 

Since when? After you posted this 9 minutes ago? 

EPN-2kJXUAII9ox?format=jpg&name=small

Archived