💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Boston Little Monsters

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

Please at least reply you can't come or that you have heard the music. I just would like to hear people's opinions on the music.

Swipe Up Outer Space GIF by NASASwipe Up Outer Space GIF by NASA

Hey this post is for Monsters who are from Massachusetts or the New England area, Also if you are looking for artists to perform at a venue. There is going to be a show put together by upcoming R&B singer and rapper Sean Wire. I would like to meet some of you guys at this show. Come show some support and make some connections in the Boston music scene. Below I Have a list of songs that I really enjoy, you can listen to his entire album if you go to his artist profile. If you enjoy his music let him know you came from Gagadaily.

His producer Dj Gib is amazingly talented and I think you guys should follow his work because I believe in his talent and he is such a nice guy. 

What do you guys think of his work? How many of you would like to come? I would really love to meet some of you that night. 2/29/2020

Come Enjoy the Boston Music scene feel free to mention me on instagram @ozmyluis617

Archived