Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

'Heal Me' remake progress + questions

Woohoo

Featured Posts

here is the instrumental progress for 'Heal Me', sorry if the mixing is a mess but I'm currently stuck at the chorus, I legit have no idea how to remake the high 3-note lead and it's losing my mentality :toofunny:

https://vocaroo.com/dNVFFLfMe4c

for reference here's a filtered version, there's this bit at the very beggining which sounds like a palm-mute electric guitar(??) then for the drop if anyone can give me vst recommendations for the lead drop it would really make things a-lot clearer, it sounds really airy compared to my underwhelming attempt

hope you enjoy it!:woohoo:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

i hear more guitar sound on the chorus. 

edit btw love it.

edit : like maybe more guitar (just louder or a second one dunno) or maybe a square synth, more bass, or maybe an airy synth An ecstatic arpeggiator ?...

Don't know maybe some vocals with choirs would make sound cool how it is already but don't worry, you'll find a way.

hello hello baby.

bar chimes!!

edit : btw what is your DAW ? (i think you can make your sounds better if you layer 'em you don't need thousand of vst's)

hello hello baby.

16 minutes ago, brucee said:

bar chimes!!

edit : btw what is your DAW ? (i think you can make your sounds better if you layer 'em you don't need thousand of vst's)

Thanks, i'll look into that! :hug: I use FL Studio 12 

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

48 minutes ago, brucee said:

have you tried this ? 

This helped a lot!! It's perfect as a starter and I can finally move on

I just need to add the high chime (download in progress) you saved the day! :hug:

Archived