💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mistress S: Gaga might have pushed lead single to avoid The Weeknd, not BTS

dit

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Why would Gaga be worried about avoiding everyone, shouldn't everyone else be worried about avoiding her? Or am I delusional

That’s f*cking right!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

I mean sure Gaga is a little more basic nowadays but I doubt she's as basic and scared to release a song because of the weeknd of all people. 

MessyTop
1 minute ago, SpiritBunny said:

I mean sure Gaga is a little more basic nowadays but I doubt she's as basic and scared to release a song because of the weeknd of all people. 

Basic? Gaga is not basic. Guuuurl. 

HookerOnAChurch
3 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Basic..? 

angry cate blanchett GIF

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

I mean sure Gaga is a little more basic nowadays 

Danny Devito Smh GIF

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Der Meister

I think she just doesn't want to release it while Mercury is in retrograde... I totally understand her. 

Brainiac
30 minutes ago, ferretti said:

“I have a feeling” isn’t some insider tip. It’s just now he feels about her reasoning. We all feel too much, tbh. 

Sorry to go off topic but you are so cute. I just stalked your instagram and you are so attractive. :sara: 

On topic: Why would she care about avoiding releasing at the same time as the weeknd? Doesn't make much sense to me.

coolninjaguy
48 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

The weekend? Lol. Is Gaga we are talking about. Sure Jan sure. 

lol the weekend is literally candy to the gp (on the level of drake)... literally half of the people i follow on insta will be storying his spotify track tn or tomorrow. While gaga was successful with asib we don't know anything about how she'll fare as a solo act. While gaga should have some gp support this era for sure it would be delulu to put her on the level of drake/weekend especially given that this is the followup to his commercially successful era

Tyler1992

Mods can we just lock rumor threads like these? We should no longer believe "insiders", we should just wait for an announcement from Gaga or someone from her team. It makes this forum completely toxic. Monsters are mad at Gaga for rumors created by completely unreliable sources.

Now people are going to run with a narrative that Gaga is postponing for the Weeknd, and it will be treated as fact.

adamsenigma
50 minutes ago, YourCureness said:

And some of you here said "mR. S isz A reLi@ble $0urCe"

He is, recepits have been posted several times but some of y'all for some reason are as stubborn as you can be. By the way, he never confirmed Gaga was scared of The Weeknd or whatever, he literally said he "THINKS" she would be scared of TW rather than BTS.

Archived