💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

(Over!) DC - Win a Recorded Skype Call Interview with me!

DC

Featured Posts

kaelergrey
53 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

I would join but I don't have Skype and my identity has to remain secret! That adds to the idea of my whole career :bon:

Come thru mother potato. Get that sia gig

music video creepy girl GIF by LION

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark

Im going to reverse this and you tell me why I should Skype call YOU because I have no idea who you are and why I need to enter a contest to speak with you.

200.gif

-Mark

6 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

Im going to reverse this and you tell me why I should Skype call YOU because I have no idea who you are and why I need to enter a contest to speak with you.

200.gif

Because I just want to get to know my user friends more and I think it would be fun just to have a nice little conversation with you guys and share it with the world :) 

10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Will Charlotte be a special interview guest? 

I’m not Poppy sadly but that would be amazing :laughga:

Just now, Wolf Boy said:

But who are you? I don’t get it...

I'm ProjectJoanne, your GGD idol, obviously :firega:

PartySick
6 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

200.gif

Mark be nice omg :deadbanana:

He's one of our resident artists bound to get bigger. His music's actually really good :giveup: if I was less anonymous on this site (to the gp members at least) I'd be joining this and dusting off my old skype account :giveup:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

PartySick
8 hours ago, gagaschickens said:

Yes, except we know what sia looks like. we don't know that about me. Actually, I made a boo boo some years ago and leaked a picture of myself. I took it down immediately after I realized :laughga: 

Girl same. I posted a pic of myself here years ago. Thank god the link is dead :rip:

Now only the other mods know what I look like :ally:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

skedaddleBItCh

Why are you guys mean to ProjectJoanne :cryga:

Some of you are acting like arseholes my goodness:excuseu: He's been nothing but kind in this forum and this is how y'all repay him:madge:

He's an artist and promoting new music and interacting with fans are what they do:interestinga:

And he's not smug about it, I thought that's already a given... it seems though that some doesn't have the ability to fathom:neyde:

I would love to join if I wasn't so shy plus I don't have a Skype account:derpga:

Sending loves to you ProjectJoanne:kara:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

@gagaschickens and @PartySick I think it's really cool how you all have these anonymous profiles, and here I am flaunting my old Youtube videos from before I was in eighth grade :ladyhaha:

And my video that has 125 THOUSAND views :ladyhaha:

PartySick
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

@gagaschickens and @PartySick I think it's really cool how you all have these anonymous profiles, and here I am flaunting my old Youtube videos from before I was in eighth grade :ladyhaha:

Social anxiety. Try it some time :vegas:

Well you are/going to be a star so it's good that you're out there :flutter:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived