Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Harry Styles - Falling (Live at the BRIT Awards)

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

This song is so beautiful :bradley: So glad we have professional footage :cryga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

xoxo Craig

Something seems off... theres not much energy in this performance, some of the notes were off too :cryga:   I hate to say it, its a little boring.  But apart from that, its alright 

End Racism Now

Thomas P

And to think he pulled it off after being held at knife point. King **** :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

11 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Something seems off... theres not much energy in this performance, some of the notes were off too :cryga:   I hate to say it, its a little boring.  But apart from that, its alright 

He isn't singing it in the original key. Plus he did get held up a knifepoint sometime earlier and his ex passed away so he'd obviously be a bit shaken. :oops:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

He isn't singing it in the original key. Plus he did get held up a knifepoint sometime earlier and his ex passed away so he'd obviously be a bit shaken. :oops:

If I were him I wouldn't have put myself through that... he needs time to heal. It just seemed emotionless, something was up and he wasn't letting that come through. Like he didn't want to be there. The key wasn't the issue, some of the notes just sounded off key for the key he was singing in 

End Racism Now

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, LaLa said:

One of my favourites from the album :heart: A lovely performance :diane: 

Me too :sara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

20 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

How? It's a ballad, it's not supposed to be him serving choreo. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, OBEY said:

How? It's a ballad, it's not supposed to be him serving choreo. 

Lmaooo he can still deliver something a little more exciting vocally. Its not about "giving choreography" to make it interesting, give me energy and emotion through your voice. 

End Racism Now

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Lmaooo he can still deliver something a little more exciting vocally. Its not about "giving choreography" to make it interesting, give me energy and emotion through your voice. 

aaaaaaand that's all subjective. Demi sings high notes and some people love it, saying she's showing emotions, others are like "omg she's ScReAmIng!!!"

Emotion contains the world motion, it moves...

You can have emotions at certain times during the day and they can come out differently from people to people and different from time to time. Who are we to say to someone give me emotion. Like if he wasn't feeling any during this performance it's him. Anywayssssss

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

aaaaaaand that's all subjective. Demi sings high notes and some people love it, saying she's showing emotions, others are like "omg she's ScReAmIng!!!"

Emotion contains the world motion, it moves...

You can have emotions at certain times during the day and they can come out differently from people to people and different from time to time. Who are we to say to someone give me emotion. Like if he wasn't feeling any during this performance it's him. Anywayssssss

All I'm saying is that this performance felt boring because there was no emotion in his voice. Theres a difference between just singing a song and really telling a story through your voice. He was just singing a song. He didn't take me there with him in the song, he didn't move me. 

The audience (i.e us) can critique this performance if we want to because thats our job as people who are invested in music. It is subjective just like ALL music tatses and preferences. 

Anyyyyyyywayyyys moving on 

End Racism Now

messybottom
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

All I'm saying is that this performance felt boring because there was no emotion in his voice. Theres a difference between just singing a song and really telling a story through your voice. He was just singing a song. He didn't take me there with him in the song, he didn't move me. 

The audience (i.e us) can critique this performance if we want to because thats our job as people who are invested in music. It is subjective just like ALL music tatses and preferences. 

Anyyyyyyywayyyys moving on 

I thought the same thing but wasn’t brave enough to say anything cause I knew there would be someone in here ready to tear me up :smh:

Archived