Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Billie Performs "No Time To Die"

OBEY

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LePetitFlo said:

Simple. Elegant. Her voice is on point. Good job Billie. I'm becoming a big fan. 

Yay :applause: 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad to see the positivity in this thread, she really pulled a great performance and showcased her vocals and overall talent and I'm glad people recognize that :applause: 

LadyxGaGa

I am so happy she nailed this, hopefully this is just the ground standard for what she brings to the oscars. I hope this song brings her an oscar, grammy for song of the year and record of the year 

LadyxGaGa

Also I hope this song gains a astronomical sales boast due to this performance or that she becomes a number 1 staple in the UK 

LadyxGaGa

Like I hope this single sells about 20,000,000 million pure paid downloads. That would be awesome for Billie, not that she needs it but it would be nice notch on her belt. I hope she does what artist take years to accomplish before she turns 20 

LadyxGaGa

Also let’s keep discussing this topic further to keep this topic as the top spot on this website. thank u 

11 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I am so happy she nailed this, hopefully this is just the ground standard for what she brings to the oscars. I hope this song brings her an oscar, grammy for song of the year and record of the year 

Whew! She'll surely be nominated for an oscars, the song is stellar.

LadyxGaGa
Just now, Mr S said:

Her voice sounds good there. I didn't know she could sing like that.

is this the first live you’ve seen of Billie Eilish’s

LadyxGaGa
Just now, OBEY said:

Whew! She'll surely be nominated for an oscars, the song is stellar.

do you think? I just know with being early in the oscar race the competition gets harder and harder

2 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

is this the first live you’ve seen of Billie Eilish’s

No I've seen a few of her performances and some of them are nice but most are talking/whispering. This one is the best I've heard.

LadyxGaGa
2 minutes ago, Mr S said:

No I've seen a few of her performances and some of them are nice but most are talking/whispering. This one is the best I've heard.

I am so happy to hear you say that, I honestly thought Billie was becoming too obscure that no one knew who she was 

Archived