Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which album has the best instrumental?

Focz

Which album has the best instrumental?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which album has the best instrumental?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster because Alejandro, Telephone, Dance In The Dark, Bad Romance, and Speechless exists :firega:

Monster Hair

it's hard to choose but personally TFM, i love listening to the instumentals and sing to it over and over again :firega:

TimisaMonster

Born This Way had very unique and complex instrumentals that had a lot of layers to it that also made use of sound effects

ARTPOP recycled instrumentals 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

You can literally bop the most to ARTPOP instrumentals by themselves:kiss:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

32 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

You can literally bop the most to ARTPOP instrumentals by themselves:kiss:

Obviously, the songs were written over the intrumentals. The instrumentals were NOT created for the songs

I say BTW for the reason that while every album has really really great instrumentals (especially for mainstream pop), BTW has the most unique ones that are even still a bit hard to nail down in specific terms. When you lay out the genres it doesn't do them justice and sounds like a mess, which it very much is, but it's a synthesized mess that somehow works. I think BTW is where she made her own sound in pop tbh The other albums are more or less very good examples and standards of pop-dance, EDM, europop, etc. Very great examples of their respective genres. Born This Way is really its own thing which gets extra points in my book.

HeavyCapiLover

BTW. Just listen to the instrumental of Judas, Black Jesus, Scheisse, marry the night, HML, government hookah, bloody mary... It's mindblowing hunni

Born This Way

MTN, GH, ß, Bloody Mary, Black Jesus, HML, HURTL, Electric Chapel, The Queen, TEOG

Hell, even Americano and Hair have interesting instrumentals.

BYE

Archived