💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I'm officially a Billie stan

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, Cello said:

I think my favourites interviews so far are Carpool Karaoke and First We Feast (hot wings challenge on youtube). 

Oh I loved the wings interview. Props for her for going till the last one I woulda died :giveup:

I wonder how much stuff her parents had to sign to promise they wouldn't sur if something happened with the hot wings :enigma:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
43 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

There's nothing wrong but i just think y'all make way too many threads about the same artist. I wish this site would be more diverse :huntyga:

Well feel free to create threads about artists you like, no matter how big or small :kara: a lot of people’s faves aren’t doing much atm (I’m looking at you Gaga :neyde:) so those who are releasing things continuously are getting talked about more 

i remember back before bad guy was released and someone made a thread about Billie releasing wish you were gay and how it had backlash because people thought it was homophobic :ladyhaha: ah the first Billie song I listened to :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheSlash
9 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

Can we just talk about how underrated 8 is? 

Tbh, 8 is the only song where I think the production is too much :awkney: . After I heard her singing some lines during Carpool with only her ukulele, I refuse to ever listen to another version :crossed: 

Ew, David!

Economy
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Well feel free to create threads about artists you like, no matter how big or small :kara: a lot of people’s faves aren’t doing much atm (I’m looking at you Gaga :neyde:) so those who are releasing things continuously are getting talked about more 

i remember back before bad guy was released and someone made a thread about Billie releasing wish you were gay and how it had backlash because people thought it was homophobic :ladyhaha: ah the first Billie song I listened to :flutter:

Tbh and this keeps the site active and alive unlike a lot of fan sites out there that kinda die off the moment the artist doesn't have much going on

If this website was a like a lot of other sites out there where is not suppostu stan another artist and it's considered "spam" (*cough* MadonnaNation *cough*) where u literally get banned for stanning another artist besides Madonna I would have left by now tbh

cuz there's been times Gaga stuff just got so slow and I wasn't obsessed enough about Gaga to keep coming to the site if we were only allowed to talk about Gaga and nothing else including world news, general conversation and yes other artists too

So @Admin thanks for allowing this site to be diverse and not overly restrictive!!! :party:

2School4Cool
Just now, TheSlash said:

Tbh, 8 is the only song where I think the production is too much :awkney: . After I heard her singing some lines during Carpool with only her ukulele, I refuse to ever listen to another version :crossed: 

That’s totally fair. My experience with the song was almost the opposite, I heard it on Carpool and loved it then I listened to the album version. I think the production is cool but I would love for her to release an acoustic ukulele version that’s a bit more raw and stripped down.

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

That’s totally fair. My experience with the song was almost the opposite, I heard it on Carpool and loved it then I listened to the album version. I think the production is cool but I would love for her to release an acoustic ukulele version that’s a bit more raw and stripped down.

Totally agree :giveup: . I mean, this is just heavenly:

Ew, David!

I Love You and Bury a Friend are my favorite's as well. I would not say I'm a stan yet but I do realize the quality in her work. You can hear it in almost every song on her album. She's very very promising imo.

2School4Cool
5 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Totally agree :giveup: . I mean, this is just heavenly:

That was beautiful :diane:, thank you for sharing!

See The Best In Everyone

TheSlash
Just now, 2School4Cool said:

That was beautiful :diane:, thank you for sharing!

She actually did a whole acoustic session with her songs and I found it beautiful :diane: . Even bad guy had its treatment :ladyhaha:  :flutter: 

Ew, David!

Economy
4 minutes ago, dit said:

I Love You and Bury a Friend are my favorite's as well. I would not say I'm a stan yet but I do realize the quality in her work. You can hear it in almost every song on her album. She's very very promising imo.

Have u heard "When I was older"? So beautiful :giveup:

2School4Cool
10 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

She actually did a whole acoustic session with her songs and I found it beautiful :diane: . Even bad guy had its treatment :ladyhaha:  :flutter: 

I’ve actually seen parts of that! I skimmed through and listened to bits and pieces and I thought it was gorgeous. That’s actually where I fell in love with Everything I Wanted for the first time:enigma:

See The Best In Everyone

Alannah
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

Lucky! I'm just getting into so i missed any tour dates she had near me :giveup:

Oh no! :giveup: I bet she'll do an annual tour for the next few years; definitely recommend the next time she comes around!

My best friend asked if I wanted to drive 7 hours to see her... but still pay $200+. Long story short, her fiance is going to take her while I stay home and still broke. :selena:

Lord Temptation

Look, we forgive you because her marketing team (hi InterScum!) is like a tsunami right now :excuseu:

Sis is being shoved down our throats, something we sometimes enjoy :pray:

Archived