šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr.S: 28

Rifek

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Since Iā€™m not a member of the WebsiteĀ mr s is on, from what yā€™all say here heā€™s been reliable except with Gaga?

so it really seems Gagaā€™s team is an actual messĀ :messga:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I just find it hilarious that some of you make a 50-page thread over a twitter account with a blurred userpic that would tweet "gaga. lady gaga. it will all changeĀ ~~~~~dsjkfhdsjhkj~~~~~ šŸŒš šŸš½ FEBRUARY 2020" yet a person who was 100% correct for years is somehow hard to trust.

That's why you just don't believe anyone :hor:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Just now, M Monstre said:

But promotion and all the things that come with it too? You can't just keep shifting those dates either. Besides, what does delaying it one week do for her? Like, what is her incentive to delay it onlyĀ oneĀ  week later (TWICE!)?

Actually it was only (confirmed to be) delayed once. The only confirmed date we had was 2/20(21), now it's 2/28. And like you mentioned things that come with it can actually be a factor. For example, they couldn't finish the music video in time. Or some promo deal had to be delayed.

Azor Ahai
2 minutes ago, Jsays said:

All of you are wrong, itā€™s not 02/28. Ā  Itā€™s 03/28. Ā  Sit downĀ 

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1
And itā€™s not Even SL. Ā  Itā€™s gonna be C3C and the lead will be an awful cover of happy birthdayĀ :reductive:

Just in time for Tony's sweet 103

Arturo
Just now, M Monstre said:

What does delaying it a week *2 times* already do for Gaga? She could easily release it on Friday and still have the same love and success if she releases it on 2/28.Ā 

It was only delayed once. Itā€™s your guys fault for holding ontoĀ the 7th and 14th rumors which no reliable insider except that Britney stan that proved to be a hacker mentioned

Leblanc
26 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

Mr. S is the most reliable person. Iā€™ve seen him say names of singles nobody knew anything about and give descriptions of album tracks weeks before their release. And guess what? He was 100% right every time. The push back isnā€™t him getting it wrong or being ā€œfakeā€, itā€™s Gagaā€™s trash team that keeps pushing it and canā€™t get it right. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she pushed it to be able to hump up on her boyfriend this week since theyā€™re onĀ anotherĀ vacation at his hometown.Ā 

When the delusion is so strong you'd rather blame Gaga's team for something that has nothing to do with them e.g. supposed dates that were never confirmed than blame some random account onlineĀ :ladyhaha:

You are so foolish lmao even if he is right with other artists, who the f*** do you think this guy is? Do you think he works asĀ the CEO of every record label under the sun to know details of every single artist that has ever existed?

He's a fraud who uses his small amount of correct information to leverage you into believing him and you fell for it well done.

Why is it so easy to believe that plans and music can be pushed back week on week on week?Ā You are making that up. Admit it and stop being so mentally infantile you have to reach for the stars to make your delusions make sense.

Ā 

I always let the good ones go

LG7 time now

Seriously, do some of you really think he knows things about Gaga?Ā :ladyhaha: Or that Gaga pushed it back?Ā :ladyhaha:

I'll just post a quote from FF2: "On September 9, my single comes out. Five weeks on Friday."

tylerjs
26 minutes ago, Coldish said:

Not you all trying to discredit somebody's credibility just because Gaga's team is being trash. He's been right about many artists numerous times and he posts whenever the date changes, stop getting mad for no reason.Ā 

or maybe he really doesnā€™t know anything about Gaga and heā€™s just trying to salvage his credibility by throwing out dates til it sticks, at which point Mr. S stans will say ā€œyou see he was right!!!ā€ šŸ„±Ā yā€™all know itā€™s possible for him to literally not know about a particular artist...right? šŸ˜“ at this point heā€™s bound to get SOME date right if he keeps guessing something new every other day šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Reality
Just now, Admin said:

Actually it was only (confirmed to be) delayed once. The only confirmed date we had was 2/20(21), now it's 2/28. And like you mentioned things that come with it can actually be a factor. For example, they couldn't finish the music video in time. Or some promo deal had to be delayed.

Well BlackoutZone was a supposed "real" insider, and nothing happened the 7th.Ā 

Look, it could very well come out 2/28. My problem is that we keep getting all these dates and then these excuses like, "Oh, it's not my fault. Gaga and her team are to blame. I was always right. It's just delayed." Maybe 2/28 is the date, and maybe that was the plan all along, but if that's the case, then there were no actual delays. It's just a talking point people use to try and convince others that they're always right and that Gaga's always ****ing up somehow.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived