Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jake Paul’s Anxiety Tweet Gone Viral

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that isn’t bad advice. that’s literally what my friends do when they have an anxiety attack: talk to me, go for a walk, practice breathing. 

what’s wrong with ppl?

not tryna shade him for being positive but that was random :emma:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

His tweet inspired me to stop taking my Zoloft and to go walk in nature. Jesus Christ is speaking through Jake Paul!

source.gif

5 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Did he lie??

4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

that isn’t bad advice. that’s literally what my friends do when they have an anxiety attack: talk to me, go for a walk, practice breathing. 

what’s wrong with ppl?

Thousands of people dealing with anxiety consider this advice very dangerous for how dismissive it is. A few responses:

Didymus

Very basic advice.

Great for people who don't suffer from anxiety but think they do, though :vegas:

Gagaloo911

It's not exactly a lie. Is it how it is for everyone? No. But many of us create our anxiety and construct it. It's not saying mental illness isn't real but that our minds are powerful things that can construct things. 

Is this cancel culture trying to strike again over comments that they endlessly try to blown out of proportion? 

I'm so over it, imagine how tired we are. 

likeitrough
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

what’s wrong with ppl?

people deal with anxiety in different ways and there are different "levels" to it also. some people get anxious talking to authority figures or ordering pizza but others have an anxiety disorder (can't leave the house, OCD tendencies, etc).

telling people to just "walk it off" doesn't consider the varying degrees of anxiety.

i understand that the things that he suggested work for some people but i have struggled with an anxiety disorder for years and if i could just "walk it off" i would. i've been to psychiatrists and am now on meds, it was much more complex than "iT's aLL in yOUr heAd bRO, LikE, jUST sTOP BeINg anXIOuS!".

imagine not knowing whats going on in your head and being told to just "walk it off". 

Chickens in Malibu

Sure if I had 20M$ in the bank, I would probably not know what anxiety is.

Or like Ariana put it: "Whoever said money can't solve your problems, must've not had enough money to solve them".

The anxiety version of, "Oh, are you depressed? Why? You have all these good friends and family. Just smile and enjoy life. :heart:"

Now what he said isn't wrong  but it is terribly oversimplified. Terrible advice for some who suffers from anxiety, it makes you feel like you are going crazy and no one gets you. It's way more complex than that.

I wouldn't get mad over this tweet tho, it's Jake Paul after all. 😑

underneath the pine

Oh its this guy lol. Ofc a storm on twitter. 

Tho really, mental issues sure bring huge  cause so much confusion cause its so abstract. 

This is honestly the most typical  answer. Ive heard it, personally it was very bad at a certain point. 

This is somehow true for some people that arent necessarily having a major episode of mania depression whatnot. Its the ansiety that is not a clinical problem but a reflex of your everyday life. As it is feeling depressed. 

Being ansious and having anxeity are two different things. Well dont know terminology but yeah. 

Chickens in Malibu
22 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

edit: also who even is this guy?

He's a clown but his brother is very hot :poot:

Archived