💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Plus while they were inside they were with Cynthia, Natali, Bo, Sarah, etc. She had a whole section there that was packed with her family and friends and team. Michael was there with them all, so it’s not like none of them knew who he was or anything. But let’s just forget all that because it doesn’t support the bradga narrative that lady’s trying to push

I never saw such a thing (comment) ... How on earth people think that way? Makes me wonder if they are thinking clearly or have some kind of problem.  It's too weird. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

What was the emoji Nicola used in the new post? It's not showing up for me.

A face that looks like it’s eyes are welling with tears/about to start crying. And a heart.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

HausOfG
1 hour ago, KNJ said:

Are you guys reading the comments from the verifieds (Haus and friends) on these Michael posts :ladyhaha: 

Nicola seems gagged :what: I wanna know what Willam or Rhea has to say :ladyhaha:

What was the emoji Nicola used in the new post? It's not showing up for me.

Who is Rhea? 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Teal Ambition
3 hours ago, busttherearview said:

Did you see the letter of "concern" she wrote after the NYE pics with Michael?

omfg :sharon: The amount of assumptions being thrown around is disgusting :messga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

39 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Who is Rhea? 

Willam's best friend and the first LM with a Gaga tattoo she ever met :enigma:  Brought' him to the cast party and she 👏 f#cling 👏 remembered 👏everything👏!

Willam also has a memory of telling go-go boys to get off the bar at this gay club he worked so this girl called Gaga can perform :D I love him so much. I listen to him and Alaska Thunderf#cks podcast Race Chasers/ Hot Goss.

Now please ask me who Alaska is :awesome:

whole vid good but Rhea's story @6:01

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

SwissMonster
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

So cute :heart:

The way he makes her forget about LG6 :giveup:

Little did he know this all was promotion for “stupid love” :lolga:

jk, they look cute together!

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

HausOfG
6 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Willam's best friend and the first LM with a Gaga tattoo she ever met :enigma:  Brought'em to the cast party and she remembered everything! Willam also has a memory of telling go-go boys to get off the bar at some gay club he worked so this girl called Gaga can perform :D I love him so much

specifically @6:01

Ha, cute. That's the first time I've ever seen Willam out of drag!!! I wouldn't have recognised him. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

15 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Ha, cute. That's the first time I've ever seen Willam out of drag!!! I wouldn't have recognised him. 

I love that story. Willam's great and Gaga's such a damn class act. And I want that Hanson shirt :D

I stan a stan and Rhea, Willam and Alaska are stans. Very reasonable ones too. I hate that I missed A Star Is Born This Way and Justice for ARTPOP when they came to Brooklyn đŸ˜©Â 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

15 hours ago, SLAYing said:

Is it just me or Michael looks like a Mature version of DJ Zedd :enigma:

I find them very identical!! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5X0hZcrv8QwKb1N4koBe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm29gi69UPTwYKX2tKqqy

Don't Drag Meee :oops:

He’s so cute!!! 

1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

Its Michael not Micheal 

Thank you! I keep pronouncing it "mick-eel" in my head every time I scan this  thread title.  LOL

HookerOnAChurch

I'm so happy for her i can't explain.. well maybe you can understand. When she was together with Christian i never had this positive vibe, honestly i've never really liked Christian.. Michael seems to love her very much. The last time i had this good feelings it was when Gaga was still engaged with Taylor.. So, finger crossed for Stefani and Michael. I hope this will be the love of her life. She deserves it!! 

Archived