💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Michael

Twitter

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, blankpaper said:

She reallyyyy wants everyone to know she has a boyfriend haha. She didn’t post nearly this much with Taylor or Christian did she?

When you are very happy with your boyfriend you just want to share that with everyone :sara:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

I think a tech nerd and a Gaga nerd are a match made in heaven. She needs a guy who is as equally lame, beautiful, and successful. 🥰

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Delusional
1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

I think a tech nerd and a Gaga nerd are a match made in heaven. She needs a guy who is as equally lame, beautiful, and successful. 🥰

Omg what if she met him on the software people tour...

how cute :heart:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ydnmnme

Omg I can’t believe Gaga photoshopped the pic and put Michael’s face on it!! Here’s the original one:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Teal Ambition

She hasn't posted this much about her bf ever since she was with Taylor :cryga: I love it and I'm so happy for her :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

HausOfG
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg I can’t believe Gaga photoshopped the pic and put Michael’s face on it!! Here’s the original one:

Omg that account is insane.  What is wrong with them all.. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

I was just thinking about this account and she must be fuming that Gaga is posting all these pics with Michael :ladyhaha: we should have a thread dedicated to this account so we can keep up with all the mess :laughga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Their relationship has to be fake though, quote me.   She did it with Bradley for affect.     This is pre powerhouse breakup ballad affect,     I’m sure they are having fun but maybe it’s just a love Game 

Archived