💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Wendy Williams seemingly jokes about Amie Hardwick's death

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

wendy-williams-3.jpg

Wendy Williams is under fire after seemingly making a joke about the death of Drew Carey‘s ex-fiancée Amie Harwick.

On Monday, just two days after Harwick died after falling from balcony following an alleged attack from her ex-boyfriend, Williams, 55, addressed the incident on her namesake talk show.

While discussing Harwick’s deadly fall, Williams told the audience that she was “killed not by Drew.”

However, the segment quickly turned sour when Williams said, “Come on down!” — the famous phrase Carey uses on game show The Price Is Right.

Williams also tilted her head from looking upward down to the floor, seemingly referencing Harwick’s fall.

In response, the audience remained quiet as Williams awkwardly continued the conversation.

Go to 10:28

https://people.com/tv/wendy-williams-makes-price-is-right-joke-about-amie-harwick-falling-death/

Oh no... it's just one thing after another with her isn't it? :saladga:

Dark humor is something you do around people who will appreciate it. 

On public television, that was a choice. And it was too early. 

Gods, when will she be taken off the air?

SharkmanthaC

Joking about someone dying is never a joke.  If this is the basis of your content, then maybe you need better writers (or need to be a better one yourself).

she/her/hers

She almost laughed. Wtf is she on drugs again? No sane person would ever joke about someone's death...except stan twitter ofc. :wtf:

Anyone saying this is a controversy needs to STFU. Wendy didn’t do or say anything wrong. Take several seats and calm down. 

Reality
20 minutes ago, magichat said:

I can’t stand this site sometimes. Everyone commenting so far in this thread needs to chill. 

Sounds like you need to chill, mam

🃏🖤👹

Modern Ecstasy2

The cycle of her empty and disingenuous apologies followed by a different classless, insensitive comment two days later needs to stop. Someone fire her!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

boneknuckleskin

People have had their careers and lives cancelled for far less than this bitch gets by with. 

F944-DF1-D-4550-4141-A8-BF-1-B44-C79-D97

Reality

This is just so wrong and disgusting, to be honest.

Look, I'm a fan of dark humor. I think if done right, it could be great, but this was way too soon. Not only is her death very recent, but this comes off of the heels of her apologizing for making another stupid, insensitive joke. I swear, how many chances does this woman get?

🃏🖤👹

Archived