Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love won't be affected by the leak

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

Am I the only one that thinks even If SL is released a month from now, the leak will have no effect on it's performance? :air: If the GP like it they will like it whether it's released now or later as they pretty much don't know it exists :enigma: and we aren't in the 'buy the single' era either so It's not like we have to rely on sales, If the song is gonna hit it will hit either way :shrug: 

Actual patient

It’s not like the GP is consuming dance tracks like Stupid Love. So its main audience would be mostly gheys. And the gheys are already using it and abusing it.

Catnikko
Just now, Bio said:

It’s not like the GP is consuming dance tracks like Stupid Love. So its main audience would be mostly gheys. And the gheys are already using it and abusing it.

but they are/will :interestinga: If they can consume a camp af song like Dua's new song then they definitely can 

Actual patient

GaGaAst

Can admins restrict these types of posts. @Unbeweavable sorry dear I am commenting on your post.

But seriously guys. Get over it. I am really tired of seeing people cry over this stupid love

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

NFRatwell

Y’all, there’s an LG6 thread for stuff like this... we don’t need these ideas repeated over and over in new threads :enigma: No offense to you OP but in general 

Catnikko
7 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

Can admins restrict these types of posts. @Unbeweavable sorry dear I am commenting on your post.

But seriously guys. Get over it. I am really tired of seeing people cry over this stupid love

Is it not tagged as opinion? :koons: Isn't a forum for discussion? bye :interestinga:

Actual patient

MarcusBones

Gaga was performing You and I for well for a year before it was officially released and it didn't really affect anything 

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Y’all, there’s an LG6 thread for stuff like this... we don’t need these ideas repeated over and over in new threads :enigma: No offense to you OP but in general 

there's about 300 new pages in that thread everyday so idk about that but I made this because of the amount of posts I've literally just seen bitching about how stupid love is over etc :bradley:

Actual patient

GaGaAst
10 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Is it not tagged as opinion? :koons: Isn't a forum for discussion? bye :interestinga:

Yes it's a forum for discussion and I have seen its a opinion. 

But the number of opinions and posts about stupid love is way too high and honestly everyone just posts the same thing. They write their opinion in heading followed by few sentences in OP which has already been posted many times. I don't think a new topic is to be created million times with exact same content by different users. We have reply to the thread option for that. 

You can just go and comment on any of many other posts already created on this topic. 

So grl bye :interestinga:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Gaga was performing You and I for well for a year before it was officially released and it didn't really affect anything 

Lol you and I wasn’t a lead single of a much anticipated album. Lol. Apples and oranges 

PartySick
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Lol you and I wasn’t a lead single of a much anticipated album. Lol. Apples and oranges 

18 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

How do y'all know SL is even on LG6 to begin with? :oprah:

🖤

Archived