Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Albums That Let You Down

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

for me it had to be thank you, next

I liked Sweetener quite a bit but thank you, next went too far into the trap hip pop stuff (which just isn't my thing) and not enough pop ari which is what I needed more

I do like some songs and I definitely don't think it's a bad album just not my complete type of thing and I sincerely don't get the hype 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Younger Now, I loved Malibu and Younger Now (song) and it wasn't what I expected

hmm..

Pop Music
Just now, weed said:

Younger Now, I loved Malibu and Younger Now (song) and it wasn't what I expected

hmm..

as my fellow 420 sis I love the new avi :usrs:

holy scheisse

True , thank u next was arguably more polished than sweetener but sweetener felt more unique, and tiptoed the edge of hiphop/trap influence rather than TUN where some of her enunciation is like... Vocal blackface (and I love Ariana so don't @ me about how I'm an angry sjw lol but just saying)

Joanne. I know some love it, but a majority of it feels so boring and lifeless to me. There are gems, but overall it did not stand the test of time for me

Pop Music
Just now, ThatBinch said:

High Road :cryga:

This! (kinda)

I do like the album a lot but half of it is filler for me 

Shadow, Cowboy Blues, Resentment, Potato Song, Chasing Thunder (for me all filler) 

gagaxsebert

For me

- thank u, next (when it had good songs they were great and I still listen to them but other than that it was boring it didn’t age well for me)

- Lover (the middle section like Paper Rings, London Boy etc. just aren’t good even tho the rest is good excluding ME! that section fell flat)

Used to be HighRoad

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

For me

- thank u, next (when it had good songs they were great and I still listen to them but other than that it was boring it didn’t age well for me)

- Lover (the middle section like Paper Rings, London Boy etc. just aren’t good even tho the rest is good excluding ME! that section fell flat)

Weeping. That is such a bippity boppity bop.

Lemondeduerl

Swe

7 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

This! (kinda)

I do like the album a lot but half of it is filler for me 

Shadow, Cowboy Blues, Resentment, Potato Song, Chasing Thunder (for me all filler) 

Cowboy Blues is one of my favorite songs from the album :toofunny:

:)

TFM 

I was expecting her to go dark and bopy but she went another way ugh 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived